Recent content by Guardinthena

1. Guardinthena

ReStaff MZ Release Celebration

The resources look amazing! Loving the bold bright colors. @Candacis -The tilesets looks very nice! Loving the bold colors, rounded cliffs at the base and the organic edges on the river! And the shine on the waterfall looks amazing! Not to forget the demons, they look great too! Loving the...
  2. Guardinthena

Sorry everyone for the hiatus! I am currently on vacation and will return back to pixelling...

Sorry everyone for the hiatus! I am currently on vacation and will return back to pixelling when I get back.
  3. Guardinthena

The Collective Fanart Corner - [Developers, submit your game for fanart!]

@SmashArtist -I'm afraid the image isn't coming up for me either, but Hiddenone's fanart of Johnny from Sundew Nightmare is.
  4. Guardinthena

I have the same problem. To be honest, I have had this problem from the beginning. One game post visuals will be fine and the second will be broken links, or vice versa.
  5. Guardinthena

Ruins of Empires DLC Pack?

It is perfectly fine, @WaywardMartian! I was not fully happy with it myself. However! Thanks to you, I was able to track down a 3D imaging site called Sketchpad where it has a lot of the statues I wanted to create for this project in its database. The 3D models are rotatable, so I can get...
  6. Guardinthena

Thank you @hiddenone, @SmashArtist and @Rubescen for the wonderful fan art of Lady Rhoswen! They are each adorable and just tickles me pink that she seems to be the fan favorite of this community! Thank you to everyone again! And @Finnuval - please don't stress or worry and take care of yourself!
  7. Guardinthena

Sideview actor pig sprite for MV

I just remembered that I had began creation for a boar some months back and never finished. Given a boar is a type of pig, would you like to use that? If you would like to, I can finish the SV Battler and get it posted, but you will have to credit both @hiddenone and myself, as I had used the...
  8. Guardinthena

A++ I've completed another statue today --Venus de Milo. Just need to reconstruct it in its...

A++ I've completed another statue today --Venus de Milo. Just need to reconstruct it in its pristine form and from there I can move on to the next statue. On the flip side....I totally need to redo the statue of David. :(
  9. Guardinthena

@KakonComp - Exactly!

@KakonComp - Exactly!
  10. Guardinthena

Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings...

Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
  11. Guardinthena

Ruins of Empires DLC Pack?

Okay everyone, thanks to @WaywardMartian for providing a angled top down view of the statue of david, I have attempted to correct the angle on the statue. Hopefully I have done so. I have also added a base in the new version. @Frostorm _It's okay! I'm glad for the constructive criticism back...
  12. Guardinthena

I am so excited to see this coming about!

I am so excited to see this coming about!
  13. Guardinthena

Avy's MV Stuff

:barf: is right, @Moon_Haven!
  14. Guardinthena

Avy's MV Stuff

Definately eeeeeeeew things there. I'm making a face just looking at it! Amazing work on the eye! Incredible detail. What is that white thing? A puss cyst or cancerous cells? So gross!
  15. Guardinthena

Oh good! I hope that means they will be of use when the pack is released!

Oh good! I hope that means they will be of use when the pack is released!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scop