Recent content by Gui

1. Gui

Me too, I love you, dude: you know that ^^

Me too, I love you, dude: you know that ^^
  2. Gui

This one in particular would have been a serious issue: glad for you, man!

This one in particular would have been a serious issue: glad for you, man!
  3. Gui

Kraftwerk still owns: they were more than precursors, visionaries if I may say!

Kraftwerk still owns: they were more than precursors, visionaries if I may say!
  4. Gui

How can this last so long, seriously? 0_o Can't you call another exterminator? The other one...

How can this last so long, seriously? 0_o Can't you call another exterminator? The other one doesn't seem to have done his job well... Hold on, man!
  5. Gui

Like sincerely, man :)

Like sincerely, man :)
  6. Gui

Chronicles of the Crystal Wars (proof of concept)

Don't worry: you'll get something as soon as I'll release the demo, it'll be available from the devblog I'll open and there shouldn't be any quota thing – worst case scenario, I'll put it on Mega or something like that...
  7. Gui

Ah, yeah: I had to use a password protected file because the antivir of someone kept on finding malicious software in the .exe; I probably forgot to update it – pass is cotcw IIRC. But it should be updated with the pre-demo soon, let's say in something like a week or so. Dunno what's happening...
  8. Gui

A quick post to inform all of you that I will not update this thread any more. Everyone interested into following the development of this project can now do so here. Or you can send me your e-mail for me to keep you informed personnally. Again, thanks to everyone who offered help...
  9. Gui

Playing with Blender to make 3D maps...success!

Very. This is why I choose to build a base scene with the camera set as orthographic projection and inclined at 45° with a checkboard of cubes to simulate the grid. This allows me to place every object without having to worry about alignment for every new map, which can take quite some time to...
  10. Gui

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind  :)
  11. Gui

Good idea: that could interest quite a bunch of people

Good idea: that could interest quite a bunch of people
  12. Gui

I couldn't tell: I never played this one because it wasn't released in my country and I don't own a 3DS... Thanks for your nterest: much appreciated, really  :) They could be, yes, but with quite some work so I don't have any plans for this at the moment. Maybe later though, if I can find a...
  13. Gui

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Well, it depends: the official RM battlebacks don't show such squarish angles so why not in custom ones aswell? Because I have you under my hand, I'd suggest making the water effect in your video less lit: at the moment, this water flowing into the barrels on the conveyor belt looks very bright...
  14. Gui

I should have release the pre-demo of my game now, and it was not so behind schedule until I...

I should have release the pre-demo of my game now, and it was not so behind schedule until I began watching Game of Thrones last weekend: now that I've just finished season 4, I can go back to work...
  15. Gui

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Also, the borders of the sea look desperatly squarish (ie: unnatural), which is too bad because the overall mood is pretty nice...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux