guking
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have a good recommendation on videos to learn JS so I can make my own plugins? I've found one with bad audio and the guy had a strong accent that I couldn't understand, and the other one the guy spend lots of time talking about advanced stuff that really didn't make sense for me.

Have in mind I'm very dumb and stupid and I'm pretty sure I won't grasp it at all.
    Copywright
    Copywright
    it's really not that bad. but it's up to you.

just like Ruby can be used to make websites. once you know the language, using it is easy.
    guking
    guking
    Nah, I'm too stupid to learn this haha. The ruby one I was watching had a more direct approach. I'm not going to read a book just to learn how to code for a project that I'm sure to abandon in a couple months haha. Specially if i need to read a book for it. I thought, since it was for rpg maker, and most people mock rpg maker due being too simple learning code for it would be easier.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @guking this is not StackOverflow. Your question is yours only with your own context of the problem. But since I don't see the mods redirecting you to the proper forum, so it is fine if you ask here I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9