Recent content by Guru Goro

1. Guru Goro

Hey Phoenix KageDesu, I would love to chat if you have some free time, add me on skype: tylerg08

Hey Phoenix KageDesu, I would love to chat if you have some free time, add me on skype: tylerg08
  2. Guru Goro

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
  3. Guru Goro

Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

This is amazing, thank you so much! Will I be able to customize the GUI on top of ur draggable UI?
  4. Guru Goro

Creating a custom GUI.

Hello, I just recently purchased RMMV through humble bundle and I am having a blast! I am learning so much everyday! I have so many questions, but the big one is something I can't seem to figure out. I want to create a custom GUI using, let's say, an image from the Envato market. What do I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog