Recent content by GuttyKreum

1. GuttyKreum

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the welcome. Tilesets are definitely a lot of fun to work on!
  2. GuttyKreum

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

As a primarily a tileset creator, the map layers bring me great joy. :kaoluv:
  3. GuttyKreum

Greetings!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :kaothx:
  4. GuttyKreum

Greetings!

Heya all! I'd like to make a proper introduction. I believe I first started with RPG Maker 95 way back in middle school and it left a great impression (I fondly remember skipping some school to extend a weekend to use it as much as possible). I haven't used an RPG Maker program much since I was...
  5. GuttyKreum

New Releases: Gothic Castle Tiles, User Interface Materials

Thank you for the kind words! I've seen you on Itch and I think your work is fantastic.
  6. GuttyKreum

New Releases: Gothic Castle Tiles, User Interface Materials

Nice seeing you here! Apologies for not making any proper introduction here on the forums, I'll get around to posting soon. :kaoswt2:
  7. GuttyKreum

No worries. Music fuels my work so I am always glad to check out composers! Pixel art is indeed...

No worries. Music fuels my work so I am always glad to check out composers! Pixel art is indeed my full-time gig. I currently only do tileset/character sprite commission work for patrons over on my ******* but that could change going into the future.
  8. GuttyKreum

Selling Assets on the RPG Maker Store

Thank you very much for the information! I am curious, is there a link to that thread somewhere on the main https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ website that I missed?
  9. GuttyKreum

Heya Eluukkanen! Thanks for the kind comment. I just checked out your Youtube channel and you've...

Heya Eluukkanen! Thanks for the kind comment. I just checked out your Youtube channel and you've got some great music. I'm digging the remastered tracks too.
  10. GuttyKreum

Selling Assets on the RPG Maker Store

Heya all, I've tried searching the forums but I can't find an official thread on who to contact in regard to submitting asset packs for approval. I may have missed some vital information in my search so apologies in advance. Also please let me know if this is the correct forum for this sort of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY