Recent content by gvduck10

1. gvduck10

RMVXA Suikogarden *DEMO* Suikoden-inspired rpg

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!!!
  2. gvduck10

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING and all your feedback sincerely!!! My best friend loves finding hidden items and it's something I miss too about old school JRPGs. I'm glad you found everything to be pretty balanced - that can definitely be a challenge. One thing I played with a little was going back...
  3. gvduck10

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING and all your feedback! I currently don't have the time to continue working on this project but it was definitely my intention to go back and add more depth to every event later on. In fact, I had done so periodically. There's a lot more content in this version than earlier...
  4. gvduck10

I AM GLAD YOU FOUND THE THREAD! Hope you enjoy the demo and look forward to your feedback!
  5. gvduck10

The demo is a couple hours long. I have no plans to finish currently as I am swamped with work but I am excited you found this thread. Please post feedback or a LP if you can. SUIKODEN FANS UNITED!
  6. gvduck10

It seems all the old Let's Plays of the earlier demos have been deleted off YT. Would love someone to do an LP of the most recent version and provide feedback & insight!
  7. gvduck10

RMVXA Chef Excellent Master Time (Res)

somewhere on YouTube there used to be Let's Plays of this game but I cannot find them anywhere now. Would love someone to do a new one so I can post it here.
  8. gvduck10

As of 5/16/2020... NEW RECRUITS 46/50 characters now recruitable (+3) NEW AREA Frozen Tower (short dungeon) completed (walkthrough guide updated)
  9. gvduck10

As of 5/3/2020... NEW CONTENT New sellable [ware]: Yarn New Status effect: Toasty (HP regen) MAJOR FIXES Incorrect transfer locations in a couple cutscenes MINOR FIXES Adjusted BGM in a few places Changed text box position to not hide characters during certain scenes
  10. gvduck10

As of 4/29/2020... MAPPING Remodeled royal chambers Added Queen's Room (accessible late game) MINOR FIXES Weapon, Armor power & prices tweaked New Wares added: Walnut (find them in trees or defeating squirrels) Shop lists further edited Adding even more new BGM DOWNLOAD DEMO...
  11. gvduck10

HELP with Battle Interface

I think that is what I need but I probably won't know how to use it correctly.
  12. gvduck10

HELP with Battle Interface

This one is close but still not what I mean... also, looks like I would need torso up images for all characters, which I dont have https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rgss3-actor-picture-cm/
  13. gvduck10

What *exactly* does Luck do?

Well my game is based off Suikoden, so it focuses a lot of recruiting characters. I can totally make one of the recruits only obtainable (or even only appear) if you have over a certain level of luck. THAT would be a twist.
  14. gvduck10

Would love to know how to change this in my game as well. Even if 1 LUCK = 1% that makes more sense
  15. gvduck10

The engine only says "it controls thinks like status effects". Does anyone actually know, definitively, what Luck stat does in VX Ace? This would better help me utilize it in-game properly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spidy