h0tWalker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• When you really want to create an RPG but your not satisfied with your ideas and end up creating a project in a whole other genre instead (Horror). Not what I initially wanted, but got something going at least :rhappy:
    • Wow
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    when this happens once it's fine. when it happens a few times it might be fine. when it becomes a pattern it can be a problem, don't wind up like me and spend a decade finishing 0games but starting like 28 of them lol

also yes horror and RPG are not mutually exclusive genres as one describes tone/mood/atmosphere/storytelling tropes and the other describes actual gameplay/gameplay tropes
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I agree with @TheGentlemanLoser, Horror is more about atmosphere, mood and the like. I found that out with a game I worked on for four months and scrapped due to different reasons.
    h0tWalker
    h0tWalker
    The plan is to use all the experience gained across the years to make a project that tests plugins and create a nice narrative. Having atmosphere and mood as the most important aspect, which I primarily did in my spooktober jam, I hope to expand and build good experience for later projects :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyky