Last Activity:
Dec 17, 2018 at 5:29 PM
Birthday:
Jul 24, 1987 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

hadecynn

Abyss of Oblivion, Male, 31, from Palo Alto, California

Veteran

New game means new icon! No more orange cute monster head. It's purple fairy time! Check out Abyss of Oblivion, my IGMC 2018 entry! Dec 2, 2018

hadecynn was last seen:
Dec 17, 2018 at 5:29 PM
    1. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      New game means new icon! No more orange cute monster head. It's purple fairy time! Check out Abyss of Oblivion, my IGMC 2018 entry!
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I did.
        Dec 2, 2018
    2. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      November Part 1 content released! At the usual spot~ Now back to IGMC!
    3. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      For all those who asked. Animations.JSON is now back and includes EVERY ANIMATION I've released as part of Animations Archive. Check thread.
    4. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Got some October previews up, as well as an important announcement at the usual place.
      1. Kneeshaw likes this.
    5. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Animations Archive will be back in business soon! Learn more in the thread under MV Resources!
    6. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Animations Collection III: Thaumaturgy is finally out, thanks for everyone's patience!
    7. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Well, published my IGMC entry. Now I get to sit back and relax... maybe?
      1. starlight dream and Tea's Jams like this.
      2. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        It seems good so far! I'm not sure what you were asking in the thread earlier. What do mean? Everything looks good, but I'm not sure if it looks the way you intend.
        Oct 29, 2017
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        OK, I think I know what you mean now. I can see musical notes in front of the music titles and I see stars for difficulty rating when making a monstron.
        Oct 29, 2017
    8. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      New freebie animations up for grabs (VXAce compatible as well.) Check under MV Resources.
    9. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      AC I: Quintessence update is now available! Check any of my threads for details.
    10. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Finally decided to make a permanent home for Animations Archive, check thread for details, along with... something else. =P
    11. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      Howdy! I'm wondering if I can get your permission to use the fireworks animations.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates for queries like this. Instead post in the thread where that animation is. My memory is that the OP in that thread tells you exactly what the terms of use are.
        Apr 8, 2017
      2. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Sorry. I didn't know it was against the rules. I tried PMing him, but figured it wasn't sending or something. His post say's to contact him for permission if commercial use isn't ruled out.
        Apr 8, 2017
    12. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      I'm writing tutorials for animations. Share your challenges and let me know what you want help with at Resource Support!
    13. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      The Animation Competition results have been posted in the Community Announcements. Thanks again to all participants and see you next time!
    14. zombie_hawk
      zombie_hawk
      I am trying to use some older animations at 60 fps and they are flying....how would i go about slowing them down. I have looked for a solution but cant seem to find it and since you seem to be the goto for animations i figured id ask....thanks for your time
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Status Updates is for random thoughts, odd bits of info, things like that, not for asking support questions. Please post in the support forum for the engine you are using.
        Mar 30, 2017
    15. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      Be sure to cast your vote for your favorite animation any time this week! For details, check in the Community Announcements sub-forum!
    16. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      The voting period has begun, everybody welcome! Please cast your vote in "Animation Competition - Vote!" in Community Announcements!
    17. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      It's not too late! With 5 hours left you can still make an animation to submit to the Animation Competition! See Community Announcements!
    18. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      16 more hours left in the Animation Competition! See details in the Community Announcements!
    19. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      A little more than 24 hours left to the Animation Competition! See details in Community Announcements!
    20. hadecynn
      hadecynn
      2 more days left to enter the Animation Competition and win prizes! Head over to Community Announcements for details!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 24, 1987 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV