hadecynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For all those who asked. Animations.JSON is now back and includes EVERY ANIMATION I've released as part of Animations Archive. Check thread.
    Well, published my IGMC entry. Now I get to sit back and relax... maybe?
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    It seems good so far! I'm not sure what you were asking in the thread earlier. What do mean? Everything looks good, but I'm not sure if it looks the way you intend.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    OK, I think I know what you mean now. I can see musical notes in front of the music titles and I see stars for difficulty rating when making a monstron.
    New freebie animations up for grabs (VXAce compatible as well.) Check under MV Resources.
    Finally decided to make a permanent home for Animations Archive, check thread for details, along with... something else. =P
    Howdy! I'm wondering if I can get your permission to use the fireworks animations.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates for queries like this. Instead post in the thread where that animation is. My memory is that the OP in that thread tells you exactly what the terms of use are.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Sorry. I didn't know it was against the rules. I tried PMing him, but figured it wasn't sending or something. His post say's to contact him for permission if commercial use isn't ruled out.
    I'm writing tutorials for animations. Share your challenges and let me know what you want help with at Resource Support!
    The Animation Competition results have been posted in the Community Announcements. Thanks again to all participants and see you next time!
    I am trying to use some older animations at 60 fps and they are flying....how would i go about slowing them down. I have looked for a solution but cant seem to find it and since you seem to be the goto for animations i figured id ask....thanks for your time
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates is for random thoughts, odd bits of info, things like that, not for asking support questions. Please post in the support forum for the engine you are using.
    Be sure to cast your vote for your favorite animation any time this week! For details, check in the Community Announcements sub-forum!
    The voting period has begun, everybody welcome! Please cast your vote in "Animation Competition - Vote!" in Community Announcements!
    It's not too late! With 5 hours left you can still make an animation to submit to the Animation Competition! See Community Announcements!
    16 more hours left in the Animation Competition! See details in the Community Announcements!
    A little more than 24 hours left to the Animation Competition! See details in Community Announcements!
    2 more days left to enter the Animation Competition and win prizes! Head over to Community Announcements for details!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever
Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThighBaby34