Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2017
Birthday:
Sep 26, 1997 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

Hahn Deathspark

Deathspark, Male, 22, from Malaysia

Veteran

I couldn't stream tonight because I had to play Doctor with my family's desktop ^^; Ya know, coz I'm an IT student and they expect me to solve it, so it broken down quite a number of times and they needed it badly, sooooooo that's why I had to fix it, and just finished fixing it. At least now it has a GTX 960 :) Jan 17, 2016

Hahn Deathspark was last seen:
Dec 13, 2017
    1. gvduck10
      gvduck10
      Did you by chance save the old let's plays? I dont see them on YouTube anymore? I was going to share them with online. (yeah, like 6 years later)
      1. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Funny enough, I just came to visit the forums just today, and no, I deleted all of them for a reason, sorry :(
        Dec 13, 2017
    2. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      Labyrinthine Dreams was, pretty dayum good. Gave it a solid 10 stars with a smile. I will urge people to play this game from now on :)
    3. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      Stardew Valley is quite a dangerous drug... I time travelled 3 hours into the future without noticing...
      1. Indrah
        Indrah
        *laughs dementendly from 100 hours ahead*
        Mar 14, 2016
    4. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark

Let's Play will begin in a few moments! Will be playing:
      1. EvilOverlord
      2. Ikenie
      3. Whisper of a Rose
    5. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      Who wants to buy Tembo the Badass Elephant because I have the 75% discount, which I clearly don't need...? :p  Just PM me, I'll trade you right away.
    6. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      So... Who wants a 75% Valkyria Chronicles on Steam discount...? I suddenly got one, no idea what to do with it because I already own the game @@; 
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I do.
        Feb 24, 2016
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Also, how did you get it?

I want to convince all of my friends to play it.
        Feb 24, 2016
      3. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Steam magically gave it to me, and apparently someone was faster than you and took it ><
        Sorry :(
        Feb 24, 2016
    7. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      Ouhkay, so there's this birthday bash, yeay! Heavy discounts ahoy!!! I have 25$ in my account and I have no idea what to do with it! XD
    8. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark

Will stream EvilOverlord and Beyond Reality only, unfortunately due to time constraint, sorry! ><
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Can't watch ATM! Good luck!
        Feb 20, 2016
    9. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
       Stream will start soon!
      Games to be played:

Evil Overlord
      Beyond Reality
      ikenie
    10. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      It's the Chinese New Year and I've very ill, wonderful way to start off my day @@; 
    11. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I got myself a new laptop, yay. Finally I can stop whining that my laptop is horrible. Well, now I'm not sure if I an continue Let's Plays, this laptop isn't really, Let's Play worthy?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Well, not really slow speeds. The camera isn't good and it does not have a dual jack (headphone and mic). Though, it does have 8GB RAM now.
        Feb 5, 2016
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Psh, who needs a good cam? XD
        Feb 6, 2016
      4. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        No Let's Plays for now, new laptop requires a lot of attention for now ^^;
        Feb 6, 2016
    12. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      My laptop has finally went to beyond repair. I can't even shut the lid now. I'm genuinely scared and desperate...
    13. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I'm constantly swamped with work, geez... I can't even think straight now as we speak...
    14. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I got better with the arcade stick! :)  I managed to play Guilty Gear Xrd on very hard with my boy Sin Kiske, gonna keep mashing till I'm on hell mode.
    15. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark

Livestream will begin in a few moments! Games to be played: Evil Overlord, Beyond Reality and Tales in the Sky.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    16. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
       Let's Write will begin in a few moments! Will be selecting genres now!
    17. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I'm usually super nice and I don't really like to offend people, but when someone offends me and acts very rude, that's when you trip my rage mode.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    18. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      Huh, suddenly a massive rehaul just when I woke up. Looks like Outlook wasn't the only one changing styles XDXD
    19. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I couldn't stream tonight because I had to play Doctor with my family's desktop ^^; Ya know, coz I'm an IT student and they expect me to solve it, so it broken down quite a number of times and they needed it badly, sooooooo that's why I had to fix it, and just finished fixing it. At least now it has a GTX 960 :)
    20. Hahn Deathspark
      Hahn Deathspark
      I can't stream just yet due to complications! Will stream half an hour after scheduled time!
      1. Hahn Deathspark
        Hahn Deathspark
        Unfortunately, since my situation is extremely critical... I'm afraid I will be unable to stream until further notice. My apologies... I may not stream at all if I don't announce a new update, my apologies :< I'll stream tomorrow instead if I have to.
        Jan 16, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 26, 1997 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    Whatever that makes me happy?
    Music?
    Vocaloids?
    Anime?
    Games? (Obviously)
    Anything that looks fun to me! =D