Hahn Deathspark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1st week of the exam, and my mind is already saying "Can't wait for the holiday!"
    MektiKwiiger
    MektiKwiiger
    I know that feeling, there are only 2 week.s left
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Best of luck, man. Don't worry, many people are in the same boat.
    In one of my videos in Youtube, my talk on teenage love, I made a statement (Just a joke) where my wife was also a psychologist. Now when I spot my new target, I asked what she wanted to become in the future, she's interested in psychology, for some reason I just predicted my own future... 0_0;
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Magic? 0_0?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    That... made me think of an annoying show on disney channel about magic... maybe it is magic and you have the power within. All you have to do is believe!
    xein
    xein
    You really should be careful with what you say. A number of religions believe that what you say is a prayer.
    Water rationing is awful... ;_; I'm a water hippo, and when I don't drink enough, I get depressed.
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    water rationing? what is that?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    That would be tough. :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Uuugh. I need to drink more than the usual amount of water to keep my blood pressure stable, that sounds really awful to me.
    So, I'm going to lead a team to do the haka war cry... D: Anyone who has done it before?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Nope, but I'm a girl so it just wouldn't be the same. Seen it done in person though, so intimidating!
    Everyone is happy about Easter Day. Me? Uh, in Malaysia we don't have this Easter Day... I only have an exam tomorrow and more exams coming up in the next few weeks... I love my life.
    That moment when you see a cockroach approximately 3 inches long fly across your living room and stick to the wall... *Runs upstairs to own room and hide*
    Solo
    Solo
    Supercow: But what if it bites? Don't give it the chance to spread its cooties to you!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    The solution to this problem is simple. Burn your house down. Or go and look around your house for it in a couple hours and if you don't see it, pretend it isn't there anymore and try to ignore the fact that it's probably somewhere in your house still. That's how I usually deal with cockroaches.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Also if you look around and FIND it, either burn your house down (it solves every problem you could ever have) or go buy bug spray and spray it to death. That is if you can get close enough to spray it without it flying onto you or something... ugh, now 'm having flashbacks...
    Is it just me or am I lagging a scrapload when I enter or do anything in the Forums now...?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    oh good thought it was just me or my computer thanks guys.
    Allusion
    Allusion
    What Shin said, lol. I was really worried for a sec.
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, I figured it would be due to increased traffic. Hopefully its not as bad during the summer months. I guess loads of people can use RPG then due to holiday breaks etc ^_^
    5 stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargain, depression and acceptance. Now I know what it really means after going through it. Life sure is full of wonders.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Great reminder. Brought the smile back on my face, thank you :)
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Well, it's a normal life thing that all of us gotta face right? I'm already at acceptance. ^^; Now to be happy again XD
    I'm actually scared of insects, and that means I would scream when I see cockroaches... Reasons behind why I never wanted to do something related to Biology ;_;
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I don't find spiders, huge ones in Malaysia and I am awfully terrified with anything that, kinda has that, legs, eight, ;-; I'm done, hate em, nuff said.
    KieronGryph
    KieronGryph
    Ooh, I hate cockroaches.

I always kill them by putting soap on them.

I think it's kinda neat that

such a dirty little bug can be killed with clean soap.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    @Kieron

Such a new fact! :o

I should really try that, and you just throw soap at it? X3
    Everyone's April Fools was fun, mine is probably the darkest... Never before I get rejected by my crush on such a day, and it's not joke... What a bumpy road I drive on...
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Aouch. Sorry to read that. :(
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Getting rejected isn't a bad thing. It means you can quit wasting your time on someone who doesn't realize your worth.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Apparently yes, she wasn't worth your time. Forget her...seriously man.

It's better if you don't give a damn about it, you'll live better with yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grungewitch