Hahn Deathspark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So many ideas in mind, but no artists to illustrate it out, the pain of a writer... D=
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    *sigh*

I always get dreams whenever I sleep about new stories, but they are never written down because nobody can illustrate them, really...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    In my experience, there exists artists able to illustrate anything, just as there are wordsmiths able to describe anything. It's just a matter of finding them.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I am hoping a person would come by and help me out in my project.

And if it's good enough, I want it to go on Steam Greenlight, of course, if it looks wonderful.

I always dreamed of letting my game being in it.

Far cry I guess for now... ;_;
    Friend: Whoever did this to me, I will make him watch Boku no Piko. Me: *Clicks* *Clicks* *Clicks* *Comes back* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Arin
    Arin
    Best anime. XD
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    That anime made me hate humanity.
    No LPs for today, or tonight, or morning for some... I have a 5 hour tuition today and seriously, that's going to tire me out, a lot... So please understand... :)
    Mortal Kombat, just, wow... The amount of violence in the game sickens me, and now I'm wondering how would people enjoy it...
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Fighting games have loads of differences from each other to each other,the simple notion of how fast it moves adds a lot to it,a faster game is more intense while a slower game is much more strategic.The thing I noticed about fighting games is that they need to have good graphics to be really memorable,I mean look at Skullgirls,its most defining feature is the really awesome graphics and amazing art style,but is also a pretty solid game as a whole.

I guess it's more of a choice of pr...
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Choice of preference*
    Skeletra
    Skeletra
    I know I suck bad at Danmaku games, but why do I keep pressing 'Retry' even if I had failed miserably at the same boss again and again...?
    Attempted to draw with mouse... Probably the worst idea ever... My hands aren't made to draw, dangit... 0w0;
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Huh. Sometimes I forget I'm using a mouse to draw and not everyone can do that.

You get better with practice.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    ^ Damn, hardcore...

Focus, that's what I need >=D
    negative_headed
    negative_headed
    for pixel work I prefer the mouse, but I don't dare do illustrations with one... A mouse can be precise but the flow is all wrong.

But I also use a ball mouse so maybe it's just my thumb...
    The sweet feeling of defeating a boss after almost 5 tries when the boss actually had 10% HP left but you died and finally you beat him in the end and each round is almost 15 minutes long and reaching the destination is almost 5 minutes long: Priceless... Terraria is stealing my life away... XD
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    That pricelessness is awesome *w*
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    oh Terraria... How I love and hate you... Took me and my friend a ton of tries to kill the final boss on the Xbox 360. We eventually had to get some fairly specialized gear to even beat him.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I defeated the Wall of Flesh...

Alone... D=

But worth it XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritea