Hahn Deathspark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My final exams finish tomorrow, and it's the worst arch nemesis I can think of, Business... >:/ Well time to score in making money! I think...
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    1. Ask for a loan so you can attend business college.

2. Graduate in business major.

3. Realize the bad business decision you made as you read your bills.

xD! (jk)
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    *Thinks carefully* You're right i'm sorry, why don't I get us something to eat, I know this restaurant that makes the best pomme sautee a lail ( I apologize for my horrible french)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think you mean Pommes de terre sautees a lail? Pomme de terre is potato translated as apples of the earth. Also Neo you foul beast you! I will sick my vampire clan upon you your reckoning is fast approaching.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Like I said my french is really bad which is alarming since I live in Quebec. I'm afraid you're too late for you see, I have Garlic *lifts left hand* a cross *lifts right hand* and a thermal nuclear detonator *lifts third hand?*
    To anyone who had the game Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising, there is apparently an option in the menu for you to enable swearing. Yeah, wow...
    To buy Prison Architect or not to buy Prison Architect, that is the question... :|
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't want to buy it on the premise that I'd play it about 5 hours, get bored, never touch it again. I kind of prefer "simulation" games that give you a lot of freedom and customizability. Like Dwarf Fortress. A game that is as interesting as you want to make it. Not as interesting as the programmers tried to make it.
    Because game making requires art, and I don't have art. I resorted to writing novels now... Huh, at least I get to spend my creativity somewhere until I do find a dedicated artist, then convert the novel into a game. That works too I guess @@
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I started out as a writer after all :) It's great to go back to your roots. Writing is kinda fun XD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have like a half finished story in like 100 different bits and pieces. My problem with writing is that I tend to get ahead of myself and then have problems putting it together later. But, you're right, writing is a TON of fun.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Remember not to create too many plot holes when you create too many lores for each character, history, oh god even I hate this :p Sometimes, but oh well, part of writing!
    I purposely hid my birthday today in Facebook. Nobody wished me Happy Birthday. Now I know people will only wish you Happy Birthday simply because of Facebook.
    Banquo
    @ksjp17: Exactly. Though my friends and I have a rough idea at what time of the year each others birthday is. If we think there's a birthday ahead we ask about it.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Sorry to hear that. :( Hope you have an amazing birthday though. :)
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I actually just tried this as an experiment. Not everyone in the forums know me, I completely understand that. But the friends in Facebook? I met them in person, so there's a difference. Anyway, thanks for the wishes, it was an interesting experiment XD The next experiment would be to purposely set my birthday on a completely different date
    This Saturday is my birthday, but it's also the day I need to Let's Play. So... I guess maybe I'll do something different this Saturday, maybe livestream some Dota 2 instead if my computer can take it...
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Haha, I don't know why the hate on mobas... I know it's a little too mainstream or overrated, but I can't deny that it's also a good game. Well, my opinion.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    hi, i am looking to get into streaming in the next month or so. what kinda build do you have for streaming?
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    What build...? Haha, erm I just use OBS really... And my super old and crappy laptop... @@;
    I'm a student studying computer, but why am I doing business about selling puddings in my university? Whatever, at least we made profits @@
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    I am good at public speaking and making relationships already. Business? Haha, I have ways to go @@
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^so you are selling product in your university for your university... in other words your university is using you as free labor while utilizing other likely cash-strapped students as a further source of funds? Crap like this is why I often consider whether burning a bunch of money in a trash can isn't an equal education to going to college.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Half of the profit will be donated for charity...

I hate my life... :|

(Not to mention I did 70% of the job)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoldSilver