Hailren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I contact a mod My shop is no longer on the forums Have I done something wrong? Its just missing and I dint get any messages from any mods saying I did anything it just went poof. :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry, that was me. I'll explain everything tomorrow but I'm extremely sleep deprived and I don't want to mess up. Don't think I'm making much sense right now. Thread will probably be able to be restored after stuff is fixed.
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Ok No problem :3
    ninjalex
    ninjalex
    hope your shop comes back soon friend. :)
    Problem lately with RpgmakerVxAce Octo core Processor. Screen Tearing. Anyone else see that problem?
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Ha found a solution lolz it only screen tears when on windows basic or classic you have to use windows 7 Aero to get it to stop for some reason weird. lolz
    That feeling when you worked on a par map for 4 hours and it cam out soo good then come back to the PSD file and see it didn't save :"(
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    I got my "backup" saves on Dropbox, Mediafire, and Google Drive. After 1+ year working on my project, I'd go psycho if I lost all my work lol!
    Hailren
    Hailren
    I did fortunately my friend boldpaste2 was there to calm me down.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    There could still be a temp file, if you want to try and locate it's $counterpart in the TEMP folder.
    Just completed my first project dev topic hope it gets accepted cant wait so excited xD
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Thanks for the feedback :)
    Hailren
    Hailren
    No problem. It was my pleasure your game looks cool. Cant wait to try it out.
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Thanks for your kind words it means a lot especially when you worked hard to make the game look pleasing to people thank you.
    Here to help
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ok doc, see, i gots this procrastination problem. See, i always start a project, but i never finish it for what ever reason is most convenient at the time. So what should i do doc, is there a pill for that?
    Hailren
    Hailren
    I'm actually finding myself with that problem as well I think we both need help lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D
Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaytsRC