Hailren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I contact a mod My shop is no longer on the forums Have I done something wrong? Its just missing and I dint get any messages from any mods saying I did anything it just went poof. :(
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry, that was me. I'll explain everything tomorrow but I'm extremely sleep deprived and I don't want to mess up. Don't think I'm making much sense right now. Thread will probably be able to be restored after stuff is fixed.
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Ok No problem :3
    ninjalex
    ninjalex
    hope your shop comes back soon friend. :)
    Problem lately with RpgmakerVxAce Octo core Processor. Screen Tearing. Anyone else see that problem?
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Ha found a solution lolz it only screen tears when on windows basic or classic you have to use windows 7 Aero to get it to stop for some reason weird. lolz
    That feeling when you worked on a par map for 4 hours and it cam out soo good then come back to the PSD file and see it didn't save :"(
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    I got my "backup" saves on Dropbox, Mediafire, and Google Drive. After 1+ year working on my project, I'd go psycho if I lost all my work lol!
    Hailren
    Hailren
    I did fortunately my friend boldpaste2 was there to calm me down.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    There could still be a temp file, if you want to try and locate it's $counterpart in the TEMP folder.
    Just completed my first project dev topic hope it gets accepted cant wait so excited xD
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Thanks for the feedback :)
    Hailren
    Hailren
    No problem. It was my pleasure your game looks cool. Cant wait to try it out.
    Hailren
    Hailren
    Thanks for your kind words it means a lot especially when you worked hard to make the game look pleasing to people thank you.
    Here to help
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ok doc, see, i gots this procrastination problem. See, i always start a project, but i never finish it for what ever reason is most convenient at the time. So what should i do doc, is there a pill for that?
    Hailren
    Hailren
    I'm actually finding myself with that problem as well I think we both need help lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NexusExe