Recent content by Halfmoon Media

1. Halfmoon Media

Add Variables on Main Menu (LUNA)

I'm trying to display 3 variables (18, 19, and 20) on the Main Menu, but I can't figure out how to do it. I want the variables to display strings (ex, $game_variables[18] = "Chapter 1"), they don't need icons or anything. I am trying to get them to display in that box on the right (attached...
  2. Halfmoon Media

EXP Bar Addon

It's been working great so far!
  3. Halfmoon Media

EXP Bar Addon

Thank you so much Archeia!! And anyone else who happened to contribute!
  4. Halfmoon Media

Let the building of my world... COMMENCE!

Let the building of my world... COMMENCE!
  5. Halfmoon Media

V's Custom Animated Title Scene v2.7

I absolutely love this script!  Thanks again so much for making this! Edit: There seems to be an issue... If I rotate an image clockwise (animation mode: 1, speed: 1, framerate: 4), the image moves exactly how I want it. But if I rotate it clockwise (mode: 2) and keep the rest the same, it...
  6. Halfmoon Media

How to Add Experience Bar to Main Menu

I've seen that one before, but it only lets you use one style of bar. I'm already using custom HP/MP bars and I want to stick to that theme (hence, luna engine). But thank you for the suggestion, @Dungeonmind! 
  7. Halfmoon Media

Game & Map Screenshots 6

So I've been lurking through these forums for a long time and I finally figured I'd post something. It isn't a lot, but I want to know what you guys think about the size of the map relative to the Player. I want to know if it looks okay before I start the painting process. It's supposed to be...
  8. Halfmoon Media

How to Add Experience Bar to Main Menu

All right, so I've had Luna for a few days and almost have my main menu designed/built. I've been playing around with it, doing some practice rebuilds of the demos, etc. I'd love to know if it's possible to include an EXP bar on the main menu, one that uses a custom bar just like the HP and MP...
  9. Halfmoon Media

Kiss of Judas

I think having someone familiar is a good idea to have on your side.... For starters, "Yeshua" is Jesus' name in its untranslated state. Yeshua = Joshua, Jesus = butchered translation into English. My point being, you now have two characters who, in the Bible, are the same guy. Was that...
  10. Halfmoon Media

The Amber Throne (Complete)

I found these screenshots floating around google images but I could never find out the name of this game until now. I had been amazed at the pictures alone, but seeing it in action is a whole other matter!  Easily the best game I've seen visually on RPG Maker, and it's the new standard I hold my...
  11. Halfmoon Media

Script Call Support Boards

Is there any way to completely empty the player's inventory with a script call? (Key)items, weapons, & armors?
  12. Halfmoon Media

[ACE] Custom Gallery Menu w/ Unlockable Extras Wanted!

This thread has been resolved, so it can be closed now.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i