Recent content by Hanamir

1. Best parallax plugins to work with Terrax?

Hi. So usually I am not about Parallax mapping because I don't have the patience nor the skill. However, I am trying it out. I made my map first. Next, I opened that up in GIMP and then created a ground layer. I saved the ground layer. What do you guys recommend as the best parallax plugins that...
  2. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

I think I figured it out, thanks. I'll update. EDIT: FIXED.
  3. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

I am confused as to how I would make those changes. I only want light around certain events (for example, I have a wall light doodad, and I want to put a circular light around it). I only, for most cases, want the light around the player to be in caves. Not in a normal town. How do I make that...
  4. Terrax Lighting system

can I use just the lighting effects with the radii and different things only on events without darkening the whole screen? Thanks!
  5. Is it possible to use Terrax Lighting without darkening the screen?

That is, can I use just the lighting effects with the radii and different things only on events without darkening the whole screen? Thanks!
  6. New to MV... how does this mapping system work. Confused on red background that appears sometimes.

Is this just how it normally looks? Like there are a bunch of tiles with these outlines that would look MUCH better at transparent. There has to be a good tutorial on mapping somewhere here (not how to make good maps, but of the actual mechanism itself)... I just can't find it.
  7. New to MV... how does this mapping system work. Confused on red background that appears sometimes.

I used RMXP pretty extensively; I just got MV today. I know the mapping system hasn't had the layer system since RMXP. However, can someone please explain the letters on these tiles?? Does this majorly affect importing tiles? When there was a red background in the RMXP tilesets, I could just put...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1