Recent content by happy2pester

1. Ignore target during battle

Thank you! the Target Rate is exactly what I was looking for, and as i'm only modifying one character's target rate, there will be no issues with the "no valid targets" case you mentioned, and i'm not including any entire unit skills. Thank you :)
  2. Ignore target during battle

I'm working on a section of a game, and I have a character who for plot reasons, needs to be in the battle scene. For other plot reasons, I want to prevent the enemy from targeting this character, without that character being knocked out. I've poked around a bit, and can't see a way of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie
SF_People3_5 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickCreator