hardqueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've spent 61 hours exploring and studying and testing RPGMaker MV. The more time I devote, the more interest I have.
    I donated a plugin developer with USD18 yesterday. I am keeping looking for one.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    not really sure what that means, but if you want to pay for a plugin to be developed, you can post in the Classifieds - Requests forum with details, if you haven't already.
    Some Plugin Providers are actively promoting their stuff. Most players can do nothing to keep up with. This seems a form of bullying.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Even so, how is it 'bullying'? I am at a loss for words...
    cygnus flamel
    cygnus flamel
    pretty sure she is joking, calm down guys
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you feel someone is doing something inappropriate, you can report them and let us know your concerns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg
You have 6 numbers for PIN and 10 numbers of input. This means, for the rest of your life, you will at least never press the other 4 numbers.
:kaoswt: Doing this for 100s of dialogues over 100s of 3DCGs...

No matter how long it takes, the cliches of modern humanization still enrage me. :(

Also...

Random Person: Looks are superficial. It doesn't matter what a hero looks like.

Same Person: EVERY hero NEEDS to look like a human even if they're not supposed to be and it makes no sense for them to look human.
Happy treason day, Colonial friends <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenway3211