hardqueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've spent 61 hours exploring and studying and testing RPGMaker MV. The more time I devote, the more interest I have.
    I donated a plugin developer with USD18 yesterday. I am keeping looking for one.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    not really sure what that means, but if you want to pay for a plugin to be developed, you can post in the Classifieds - Requests forum with details, if you haven't already.
    Some Plugin Providers are actively promoting their stuff. Most players can do nothing to keep up with. This seems a form of bullying.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Even so, how is it 'bullying'? I am at a loss for words...
    cygnus flamel
    cygnus flamel
    pretty sure she is joking, calm down guys
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you feel someone is doing something inappropriate, you can report them and let us know your concerns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic