hardqueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've spent 61 hours exploring and studying and testing RPGMaker MV. The more time I devote, the more interest I have.
    I donated a plugin developer with USD18 yesterday. I am keeping looking for one.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    not really sure what that means, but if you want to pay for a plugin to be developed, you can post in the Classifieds - Requests forum with details, if you haven't already.
    Some Plugin Providers are actively promoting their stuff. Most players can do nothing to keep up with. This seems a form of bullying.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Even so, how is it 'bullying'? I am at a loss for words...
    cygnus flamel
    cygnus flamel
    pretty sure she is joking, calm down guys
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you feel someone is doing something inappropriate, you can report them and let us know your concerns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaquino