Harland Sanders
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2014
Birthday:
June 8

Share This Page

Harland Sanders

Blackmarket Trader

Sometimes, the Status update are fun and interesting! Especially those typing out romantic and poetic quotes! :D Oct 20, 2012

Harland Sanders was last seen:
Jun 18, 2014
    1. Harland Sanders
      Harland Sanders
      Sometimes, the Status update are fun and interesting! Especially those typing out romantic and poetic quotes! :D
    2. Harland Sanders
      Harland Sanders
      Thinking of uploading magazine icons. Although I shouldn't think too much, there is one 'type' of magazine I really reconsider sharing. 'You know what I mean'... The thing that it is pixelated... So how can you 'see' it?! Besides, 'they' are dressed too... And this items could be useful for modern based rpg where for example, a man asking you to buy 'it' for him because he's shy or somethig... And reward you... Or a 'secret stash' qu...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        ..the rules when the time comes.
        Oct 17, 2012
      3. Harland Sanders
        Harland Sanders
        Hmm I already created a thread (about a week ago) and have been updating it with newer icons. Is just that there is this icon is very questionable.... I will just have to wait and see if I would get a warning point hehe.... ^^; Besides, it's just 'suggestive' so it's fine right?... Hahahaha. Thanks for your thoughts anyway :)
        Oct 17, 2012
      4. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Hm.... Suggestive... How suggestive? o.o; Pm me a link?
        Oct 17, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    June 8
    First Language:
    English
    I've been traveling around places that do not have internet connections and I like sharing some of my homemade icons.

Will be going in and out of my post periodically to maintain the images etc etc. sometimes the image just corrupts and require reupload....

Currently interested on doing things differently.

Signature

I can't make games... At least I can make something right?

"Hey! I got something for you!" "I got something special for you, don't ask me where I get it!"

"Pst, hey! Come here, I have something you need!" "Hey, hey! Need military goods? I got them just for you....."

"I know what you want.... Just don't tell anyone where you get these!"

"Hoi, over here! Need a fix?" -typical dodgy merchants....