Recent content by HaruAkira

1. HaruAkira

[UPDATED] HaruAkira's sketchbook!

VERY long time no update! Been very busy with project 'Wanda'. Now that I have some free time after releasing Wanda, I can now update this thread more regularly :) I've started my own youtube channel dedicated to art tutorials. This is my very first time lapse painting of Amon from Tokyo...
  2. HaruAkira

Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse (Available now!)

Hi everyone! :) We are pleased to announce that Wanda was released today! It is available on Steam (15% off) and on itch.io (DRM-free). There is a also a demo available on itch.io, so do check it out! We would really appreciate it if you could leave a positive review. And a huge thanks to...
  3. HaruAkira

Thank you very much! :D Sorry for the late reply. We've been working on finalising the project for release! :) Please look forward to it
  4. HaruAkira

Kickstarter update:  It's been 2 weeks since we first started our kickstarter! We've hit 60% but we still need a long way to go! In order to gain more social support, we've posted Wanda on Thunderclap (which is basically kickstarter without any money involved) Please support us by simply...
  5. HaruAkira

Hi! Can't believe that our small game would get noticed by you :) We are really honoured! Thanks for checking out our game and also for the shoutout! :)
  6. HaruAkira

It's been a while since our last update. We've been very busy with planning a kickstarter campaign for Wanda which is due to start in a few weeks! It's our first time so we're very excited! We'll let you all know when we are ready :) Please support us! For now, we have a new polished version...
  7. HaruAkira

Hello! This is quite random but for an art project, I had to make a comic. I decided to make Wanda into one! This is my very first attempt at comic-making. Please let me know what you think! Thanks :)
  8. HaruAkira

Have you check our Wanda trailer? :D

Have you check our Wanda trailer? :D
  9. HaruAkira

R-really! I worked hard to edit the trailer, glad to see it paid off well :D
  10. HaruAkira

Thank you! I gave my best to make them look simple yet adorable :)   Glad that you like the music too. We believe we have found a very talented musician! We will do our best to deliver the game soon! (^__^)
  11. HaruAkira

Thank you very much! We will give our best shot! :D
  12. HaruAkira

Thank you very much for the feedback! :D This is our first try with fully custom maps and puzzles... We are glad that you like it ^__^
  13. HaruAkira

Proudly Presented By -Available now!- We are proud to announce that Wanda was released on 04/06/2016! It is now available for purchase on Steam and Itch.io (DRM-free)! (Demo available on itch.io!) Trailer Story synopsis A short and simple, yet unforgettable...
  14. HaruAkira

DarkEnd - Simply, an RPG [Available on Steam!]

Hello! It's been a month since our release, so we hope you've given DarkEnd a go! But that's not all we have to offer. A FREE expansion is on its way! We considered what players have said and decided to add in: - An additional 5+ hrs of gameplay - A brand new storyline in an elusive land...
  15. HaruAkira

DarkEnd - Simply, an RPG [Available on Steam!]

The updated demo for DarkEnd is now available! It is now playable up to the 2nd dungeon! Please give it a go (^__^) Demo v.2.0 available now! (261MB) Mediafire Google drive If you enjoyed it, please support us and buy it on Steam and other gaming portals :D Buy now on Steam! (20% off...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Calf survival story with a happy ending.
well here's that concept art!
WIN_20220812_16_53_56_Pro (2).jpg
Whaddya think? Name suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ussifif