Recent content by haruspero

1. haruspero

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

I'm having a problem with summoning. Every time i try to summon, I get errors. Edit: Is there a more recent demo of this plugin? So I can see what I'm doing wrong?
  2. haruspero

Mutation Engine Plugins | Count: 17+

You need to update your site. Everything has been archived.
  3. haruspero

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I see. So it is in the Extended Generator. Thank you for your assistance. :kaopride:
  4. haruspero

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

How did you get this to work then? I've seen your past messages that give me the assumption that this has worked for you?
  5. haruspero

Indigo Action Battle System (IABS)

I have a question. Will the plugin itself ever be released before the game? I'd like to combine this wonderful ABS with the Alpha ABS.:kaoluv:
  6. haruspero

Boomy's Tilesets and Animations (Last Update 30 April - Fire Battle Animations)

It appears that your website is down. Or is that just me?
  7. haruspero

I'm having trouble finding the "Managing Assets Resource Wizard." Is it not available on RPG Maker MV 1.6.1?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annoying12