Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Did you have any luck solving the “TypeError: Cannot read property 'transform' of null” in the StatusMenuCore plugin? I have exactly the same problem. Thanks.
    HasdrubalBarca
    Nope. I have no idea how to fix it since I lack any sort of skills in Javascript. Might have to ask one of the forums for help or contact the creator of the plugin.
    KardasheV
    The creator of the pluging hasn't login since last April... Thanks anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaphat