Recent content by Hatake-hime

1. Hatake-hime

Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

Fixed my images, sorry about that!
  2. Hatake-hime

Event Character Creation Contest Feedback

@Rhino apologies! fixing that now! I did see the messages earlier but I havent been on the pc for a bit due to bluh steroids and stuff this weekend will probably just upload it to a public link and hopefully people can see them as a bulk thing?
  3. Hatake-hime

Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

1. Character name: Hatty Hatty is an upbeat character in her 25s, she is considered very outgoing and a known residential town baker. She has a bit of a secret though, for outside the walls of the town where she resides, a small tiger stone holds back a terrible curse. IF IMAGES DONT WORK...
  4. Hatake-hime

Event askes for something random?

Still looking around if anyone can help out! <3
  5. Hatake-hime

You think so? ^ if you have a better option I'd love to see it! Thanks so much for your help too, Kenen; that's so descriptive!  So I would have-- (please if this is correct?) for each item a check for the item amount in inventory, then a check for how many would be wanted? if I...
  6. Hatake-hime

Hookshot event?

You might be able to get away with scripting barriers instead of just tiles;  like, maybe  conditional branch - if player has item (hookshot) then  text: use hookshot? (Or leave blank) if yes, hookshot jump = on next event page To the left, if hookshot jump= on,  then on...
  7. Hatake-hime

Click or touch image to Start an action

Hey, I think this script is what you want? Here you go! Plugin ahoy! sorry if I'm no help, if this isn't what you'd like, please ask more clearly. Thank you!
  8. Hatake-hime

Hey guys, basically I'm doing an event that can happen at random but I'm having a brain fog; I think I can do this with normal eventing and no need for script, can you help? Thank you! it goes like this:  player has 2 flowers, 3 chickens, and a mango.  What should I do if I want...
  9. Hatake-hime

Orange Time System

You saved me an hour of frustration, thanks so much! :D   <3 This may be a harder question but, do you know how to have the time change time to like, 5:30 instead of just 6? Its okay if not!
  10. Hatake-hime

Orange Time System

^ Hey, thanks but the common event I have now works fine with the varible hours = 6, its just I want a script to change time when my player goes to bed. I want them to wake up at like 5.59 so the event resets as soon as they wake basically. However if I use the code mentioned before to...
  11. Hatake-hime

Orange Time System

Hudell, Im not sure theres anything wrong with the demo, it may be the problem with my browser, I've googled it before, not sure though. Also, I have a question: I used OrangeTimeSystem.hour = 6; I have a common event that happens at 6am - the event refreshes the switches (turns off...
  12. Hatake-hime

Bind Pictures To Map

Heya, sorry, I fixed it by something really silly just now, I ended up changing the speed of the time of the day. It was making the game freak out trying to handle it all, but I've made it comfortable now. :guffaw:
  13. Hatake-hime

My Pictures Move with the Screen! [solved]

Thanks! I'm using BindPicturesToMap and that seems to have fixed it! Also, I'll create a pic to send in a sec, one minute. edit: ACTUALLY Using bindpicturestomap also fixed the moving problem from screen to screen too! I'm quite happy now! So sorry if I've caused any issues, thanks so...
  14. Hatake-hime

Bind Pictures To Map

Hey guys, I'm back. I made a map and it works fine, its perfect. But I added one picture to the parallel change process and it basically breaks the map. It makes it lag so bad, its just one picture and it doesn't move so I have no idea why this happens. Please help?
  15. Hatake-hime

My Pictures Move with the Screen! [solved]

Edit: Using the BindPictureToMap script worked as a way to keep the photo on top of the map without it moving as used coordinates. However, I still need help with my second question if anyone can assist me!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee