Recent content by Hatred Gaming

1. Hatred Gaming

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

Amazing!Great job man with this collection.
  2. Hatred Gaming

Hey guys i have a question.Does anybody know how to change the life,mana and tp bar color?

Hey guys i have a question.Does anybody know how to change the life,mana and tp bar color?
  3. Hatred Gaming

Resource Help

I foud here that is said this belongs to Rainbow Jello and Recife.Here's the link : http://centrorpg.com/index.php?topic=14714.0 , it's the last spoiler click.I think i got it right.If not,please notify me.
  4. Hatred Gaming

Crazy Crab's MV Apocalypse

CrazyCrab can i use any of your tilesets above?I seached a lot and i did found some but i din't know the author.So it's ok with you if i'm using them? CrazyCrab May i use the tilesets above?I was searching for things like this for a long time.So it's ok with you if i'm using them?I'm working on...
  5. Hatred Gaming

Resource Help

That's just it.I found that tileset on google.That's why i was asking who's tilest is.I wold love to use this tile set.
  6. Hatred Gaming

Resource Help

Does somebody know if this tileset with blood textures is with copyright?Because i want to use it and i don't know if it has an author name.The link to the picture is here : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K7P28G2n1eU/VJlBfjpNbTI/AAAAAAAAAGw/v98XNbSe3No/s1600/Blood.png
  7. Hatred Gaming

Granny's Lists - RPG Maker VX/Ace Windowskin Resources

Thank you for letting me know.Have a good day.
  8. Hatred Gaming

Candacis' Resources

Hello Candacis.Can i use any of your materials?Of course putting you in the credits.
  9. Hatred Gaming

Granny's Lists - RPG Maker VX/Ace Windowskin Resources

Can i use your materials? Of course putting your name in credits.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekko_Hime