Haydeos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just saw the King Arthur trailer. The source material really isnt very action packed at all, so I get why they always beef it up for movies.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Isn't that weird? I'm pretty sure he went through like 12 'wars'?
    I'm not that creative when thinking about Action Sequences...So I'm gonna make some mad-libs to see if that helps.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Just watch out when <character> <verb>s <character> in the <body part>.
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Dat skillz!
    I'd rather make an anime-style comic series instead of a game, but I can't draw!
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Try writing, then.
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    I write anywayyyys! it's very different.
    "I cant but agree. My mind rebels in stagnation, give me problems, give me work!" -Sherlock Holmes.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ....yes!! WORK!!.....But work on MY TERMS!!! T__T
    just PURGED my Downloads folder...feels good man!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Cr1t1cal
    Cr1t1cal
    I did the same last week freed up like 130 gig 
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I did that with my gmail account X___X almost 2000 emails....
    Cr1t1cal
    Cr1t1cal
    Yea my emails haven't been cleaned since like 6-7 years ago. I guess I should really do that some time haha
    I'm burned out creatively again...I want to ask for help but I don't want to bother anyone for a project that probably won't be finished.

Way too much to draw.
    Gin
    Gin
    Just go with the flow... Usually when you start having fun and stop overthink it, things will start drawing themselfs... So just have fun. :kiss:

CrimsonNightfox
    CrimsonNightfox
    I don't mind pitching in.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    You can come to me for help/advice. I do what I can because I give a damn. :D  xD
    I don't need good graphics for my game...just memorable ones!
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Well, they should probably still look good, somewhat (unless your game follows the same thought process as mine, which is, everything must look as messed up and disturbing as possible. (It's a horror game) 
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've always said, "it isn't about graphics, it's about aesthetics and making sure all your artwork matches that aesthetic".

You can do a lot with a little, as long as you know what you're doing. :D
    How my projects go...Step One: Say I'll draw a rat. Step Two: Accidentally draw a wolf head. Step Three: Screw it, I'm drawing a wolf I guess.
    Finished 2 different idle animations today (3 frames each), the singular 'guarding' frame and one frame of walking to the left.

Should have worked on a wind-up or swinging animation instead...those will be tricky.
    Thinking of switching over to GIMP from PS to save that $$
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've got a key command for layer to image size now.  That should help a bit.

BTW, Haydeos, as frustrating as GIMP can be when you're used to photoshop it's not all annoying.  I like that it's so easy to remap key commands for just about everything and I actually prefer how GIMP does selections once I understood how it worked.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ahhh, okay, I see what you mean Sharm. No, I honestly don't ever do it that way because of that. I "add new layer", then just paste into that.
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Adobe recently tried to lure me back to subscription with "trial reset" but I simply ignored them and stuck with GIMP and my really old CS3. :p
    Finally figured out what looked off about my battler that I've been working on, he wasn't 'chibi' enough
    I see the potential in what I'm drawing! It makes me want to rush, but I need to keep going slowly...

(TRYING TO Emulate Vibrato's SV battler style)
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Just try to think of it like it's code - if you rush it, it will be broken. While not strictly true for art, the correct sentiment is there.

Also, share when you're done! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was working on grid movement and did this as a joke.

Or is it

New PC is built. Now I walk that fine line between wanting it NOW, and being responsible and waiting for the stress test to be finished. By this time tomorrow it'll be up and running. And my desk will have had a much-needed clean.
Remember to pet your astral kitty!

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brodyslav