Haydeos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I made some things that look half way decent...and because they look so good...I don't think I made them! XD
    Avery
    Avery
    It is worse to look back at your old work an be like "Oh what the hell, how could I prodly share this this is so ashaming Dx" xD
    54 total SV animation frames...I've got 3 so far in this past hour XD
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Got 48 with 48 more to go for my monster
    You can make a game without help from this community, but it's a bit like saying "I'll walk", when a group of scientists offer to make a jet-pack for you.
    cygnus flamel
    cygnus flamel
    pretty nice comparison! haha, and i agree completely, i prefer to work alone in the actual development of the game but without all the resources and the help resolving issues my game wouldnt exist most probably.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yes, we do have elitists. For short periods of time, as they generally get ignored into oblivion.
    stupid enough to like FF13
    That's great for all of the people who want jetpacks.
    I must say...some of the hair options in the generator are difficult to fit onto anyone.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Really? Which ones? I spent a lot of time with the hair options to make my characters, I quite liked tinkering with all the options available.
    Hopefully people scrutinize your artwork...if no one does, it means it's perfect...or beyond saving >.>
    I wonder how the character generator will evolve in later RPGM editions...Allowing for more sizes might be a good start
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    That would be hard to implement, because the RPG Maker would need to support vector graphics, but then they would look odd. If they would create non vector graphics the character graphics must be at a huge resolution, so the file size would be enorm, but also downscaling would might look ugly.
    Lately my interest level has been "Ooooh maybe I'll edit THIS!" then 5 minutes into it, I'm like "Nahhhhh"
    taarna23
    taarna23
    That's a shame - your work is good.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Take a break. You won't get anything done if you're not in the mood. Maybe play a game to get inspired again.
    Think outside the box when making things for the MV generator! Non-humans FTW!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    YES. Please
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    that would be epic ness.......though by using the MV sprites for humans i can make the earlier sprites a dwarven or half ling race
    Milennin
    Milennin
    We need Namekians.
    I've been complementing a lot of people's work today. Very unbecoming of an evil undead dragon lord...
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Unless, of course you were lying...
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    But an evil undead dragon lord would never do that.
    I may do a story of some kind...so TEAM GOOD! I want some HEROES! with a face! ...TEAM EVIL! I want some minions for my lair!! Include a face!!
    tomorrow I am driving 6 hours for Boffer Fighting...in the freaking rain...
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    is that for sport or just for fun to play with friends/family cuz man, 6 hours is a long drive for nothin but thats just me though. Buuut, this is the perfect time to bust out ur project and have that passenger test it out and get every single feedback. Cuz 6 hours, u can do a speed run on games that takes days to finish XD
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    Big event in NY (Foam Fighting & Drinking & Merry-Making). over 300 people are gonna be there this year. I'll probably end up listening to A Dance with Dragons on the way there & back. Rain will suck. Might play 5e D&D in the cabin.
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    Ewwwwww NY.... man, that place is already packed on a regular day to day basis, LoL.... forget that and GL XD
    Makin' a CRAB...Makin' Makin' a CRAB!
    Zalerinian
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    I've never seen that before. but it's the best reply I could hope for.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    It's the ending theme from Battleblock Theater. It's a very funny and non-serious game. I love it.
    Oh that temptation...to throw in some Slime enemies as filler...
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You can pull an Earthbound and make oddly-shaped blobs. The Useless Protoplasm attacks!
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Make them like Final Fantasy flans? While we're there, make rats poisonous and I can't think of anything for goblins other than making them the basic foe.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have slime enemies as filler. But, that's kind of the point. They exist as filler. The player knows they're filler. The characters fighting them know that they're filler. The quest that revolves around them is filler. That's the point and the joke. They exist in one part of my game and one part only. They are a plot point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky