Recent content by Haydeos

1. Haydeos

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] My card game is finally in my possession! only took a few years of...

My card game is finally in my possession! only took a few years of designing and almost a month to have it printed out!
  2. Haydeos

So many cards still need flavor text! getting writer's block

So many cards still need flavor text! getting writer's block
  3. Haydeos

Check if you talk to the essential NPCs before being able to move from other maps

Sounds like a job for variables, yeah. The "Leave the map" event is going to need a new event page, checked with "Variable: Name" "greater than or equal to 5". each NPC you talk to will need a "Control variables" command selecting the same "Variable:Name" Then clock the operation "Add" bubble...
  4. Haydeos

Materials by Haydeos!

I've been working on some slanted Roofs recently. I like how they turned out, let me know what you think
  5. Haydeos

I do enjoy when a proof of concept turns out to be proof of actual success

I do enjoy when a proof of concept turns out to be proof of actual success
  6. Haydeos

Materials by Haydeos!

Your assumption is indeed correct. Anything you edit of mine is meant to be specifically to tweak it for your unique project. (There are exceptions to this rule that I've already made on these forums now that I think about it...) Hey everyone, you know what's boring? 90 degree angles in caves...
  7. Haydeos

I really want to make a new video on this subject but for now... Dear game makers! All your lore...

I really want to make a new video on this subject but for now... Dear game makers! All your lore that you've spent so much time imagining & writing ABSOLUTELY has a place in your game! HOWEVER, That place is NOT within the first 5 minutes of playing it! Mini Rant over.
  8. Haydeos

Current Skill name: "Oh wait duh I have a shield" might need a better name...or does it?

Current Skill name: "Oh wait duh I have a shield" might need a better name...or does it?
  9. Haydeos

Look at this fool, thinking that the earth is real!

Look at this fool, thinking that the earth is real!
  10. Haydeos

[MEDIA] New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an...

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
  11. Haydeos

Just keep googling!

Just keep googling!
  12. Haydeos

DarkFantasy- Actor7 SV Battler (Vibrato style)

Nice work with this! If you end up doing any more edits like it, I'd love to see them!
  13. Haydeos

Materials by Haydeos!

So you right click the thing you want, then click "Save as" to save it to your computer, then import it into your project! Hope this helps!
  14. Haydeos

in a very different (but not completely crazy) change of hobby, I've started making leather armor

in a very different (but not completely crazy) change of hobby, I've started making leather armor
  15. Haydeos

Shiny Golden Rat for MV

Kinda like this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr