Heartbreak61
professional lurker

Share This Page

Heartbreak61

Wandering Noob, Male, from on your screen

Veteran

The moment when you can't find a certain plugin around then somebody told you that you made that certain plugin yourself few years ago xD Jun 21, 2019

1. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      The moment when you can't find a certain plugin around then somebody told you that you made that certain plugin yourself few years ago xD
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        You mean he did it himself? ;)
        Jun 22, 2019
    2. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Suggest me good beginner sheets for violin. Any genre will do altough I would be very happy if it's classics :)
    3. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      The Hero with a Thousand Faces, they said that this book is a good reading for storytelling. Hmm… Let's see…
      1. Traveling Bard likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's a book that uses mythology to explore and examine archetypal heroes and their journey. It'd say it's fairly useful for understanding heroic stories.
        May 24, 2019
        Traveling Bard likes this.
      3. definite_lee
        definite_lee
        I have that book as well. I love Joseph Campbell :D
        May 24, 2019
        Traveling Bard likes this.
    4. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      the chance of me finishing my project is equal to the chance of plane ticket price become cheaper, almost nonexistent XD
    5. BishoujoHelper
      BishoujoHelper
      I wanted to look at your [SSG] Soft Level Cap plugin, but Dropbox is saying the file isn't there anymore.
    6. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Trying to get BUSY_LOOP achievement on this TIS-100 game. It's been like about 1 hour and TEST 1 hasn't even finished yet, rofl
    7. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Enough with art. Lets get back to javascript -_-a
    8. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      I learned the hard way that my tripod hates salt water and sand very much :(
    9. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Oh My God! Oh My God! Finally I got a drawing tablet! ... *2 hours later* ... This isn't gonna work, I guess I'll just keep using my mouse. (What happened to me this afternoon)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. meowchelle
        meowchelle
        I have ctrl+z, the dropper tool, and the canvas grab tool hotkeyed to my tablet. Other than that I have to use my mouse to do everything else, haha.
        Dec 24, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Hmm... a mouse tablet combo wouldn't be terrible for me, since I write with my South Paw, but operate nearly everything else with my right hand. so i could draw and operate mouse at same time. Just gonna have to brush up on my ambidexterity.
        Dec 24, 2015
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        It took me two months to get used to a tablet when I first started and it got faster to learn the new ones. You'll get used to it as long as you use it everyday.
        Dec 24, 2015
    10. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      That moment when you put salt on your coffee instead of your frying pan (-_-")a
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        Tasty- *shot*
        Dec 21, 2015
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Your username is perfectly suited for this status.
        Dec 22, 2015
      4. SPP
        SPP
        To do this 61 times must be a new world record.
        Dec 22, 2015
    11. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      My savings were intended to buy a new camera, but they were ended up on drawing tablet. Such inconsistency -_-
      1. Prodigy 1216
        Prodigy 1216
        A camera can only take pictures, but a drawing tablet can make arts and pictures......I am jealous of you....I want it too
        Dec 21, 2015
      2. Heartbreak61
        Heartbreak61
        I envy people who have talent to draw. orz
        Dec 21, 2015
    12. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      I can't draw anymore (-_-) . Okay, it's time to get myself Indomie noodles
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It's okay, man. Take a breather. Maybe take your mind off things. If you drew your avatar, you most certainly CAN draw! :D
        Dec 20, 2015
      2. Heartbreak61
        Heartbreak61
        @^ yeah, I think all I need are food and a cup of hot coffe ^_^
        Dec 20, 2015
    13. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Finished creating bust picture plugin with breathing and other silly animations XDD. Okay let's get back to the real world -_-
    14. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      When my brother offered me to download my game which size is 30GB and send me the installer dvd, I feel that I'm lucky to have a brother like him.
    15. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      All I want for 2016 is better internet connection (plus X100T, 6 strings electric bass guitar, and some other fancy stuffs). Is it too much? T.T
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        santa claus : be realistic
        Dec 15, 2015
    16. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      It's make me sad that my first ever playable game is just a quiz for my company event -_-a
      1. Avery
        Avery
        Nononono! Is is great, that you finished a playable game :)
        Dec 11, 2015
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        As long as it is not Jeopardy rip-off, then it all good.
        Dec 11, 2015
      3. Kes
        Kes
        But think how versatile that makes you in the eyes of your company!
        Dec 11, 2015
    17. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Tomorrow I have to attend training about journalism and photography. See you later MV. Hello Nikon, it's been months >_<
    18. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      My company server is down right when I want to do some stuffs. Well, maybe working isn't good thing to do on Saturday -_-
    19. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      That moment when you forget parantheses on if statements [and absolutely have no idea what you've done wrong -_-
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        That always trip me up too or semicolons :(
        Nov 19, 2015
    20. Heartbreak61
      Heartbreak61
      Oversleep, miss my flight. Oh what a day, lol.
  • About

professional lurker
    First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV