Heirukichi's Recent Activity

1. Heirukichi liked TheoAllen's post in the thread Toggle Items Command On/Off while in Battle.

Or if you don't want to hide/remove it, instead make it grayed out, you can always do this def add_item_command...

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:21 AM
  2. Heirukichi replied to the thread Prevent dual-wielding certain types of weapons but not others.

This is not something you can do without a script. If you seal the shield slot, the player will no longer be able to equip any weapon in...

Dec 13, 2019 at 3:21 AM
  3. Heirukichi replied to the thread Toggle Items Command On/Off while in Battle.

That happens because the syntax in your code is wrong. You have been using $game_switches[98] = false which is an assignment and, as...

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:46 PM
  4. Heirukichi replied to the thread is this a possibility? (newbie doesn't know).

There is a link in my signature about how to time events properly. It was originally meant for VX Ace (with ruby calls), but the logic...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  5. Heirukichi replied to the thread Quests Complete.

@slickdeath97 based on what I can read in the code, they are automatically erased from the list once they are turned in: def...

Dec 11, 2019 at 1:09 AM
  6. Heirukichi replied to the thread Quests Complete.

@Shiro-chan Based on the syntax I think the OP is using Modern Algebra's Quest Journal, but I cannot say that for sure until he gives a...

Dec 10, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  7. Heirukichi replied to the thread Help me figure out what's wrong with this event [solved].

It does not, but when you use an item you are in the Menu scene, not in the Map scene. I am not sure what you get when using...

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:52 AM