Recent content by helixmoonstudios

1. helixmoonstudios

Battle Animation Question and Possible Plugin Request.

Hello everyone! I hope all is well. I had a previous question that was answered by you awesome people so I figured I'd come to you with another. There is a part of my battle system that I am trying to wrap my head around animating and wondered if anyone could provide some insight or a plugin if...
  2. helixmoonstudios

Team Player Battle System Plugin Request/Help

AGain thank you so much you are a godsend :)
  3. helixmoonstudios

Ok I will definitely look into that and try it thank you so so so much for your reply I really appreciate it :)
  4. helixmoonstudios

Progress. So exciting :)

Progress. So exciting :)
  5. helixmoonstudios

Hello This is my first time actually posting something so if this is in the wrong place I completely understand. I am unsure if what I need even possible and if it is I am unsure if it can be created using plugins or events. As its two things that I feel go hand and hand I will ask here...
  6. helixmoonstudios

The team is coming together time to make something amazing :)

The team is coming together time to make something amazing :)
  7. helixmoonstudios

Oh! . My internet was buggin' and made me input my profile info twice and to be honest I just...

Oh! . My internet was buggin' and made me input my profile info twice and to be honest I just didn't feel like typing out my previous status update. Was actually unaware that it even the original update posted. Thanks for the heads up :)
  8. helixmoonstudios

Let's Go!

Let's Go!
  9. helixmoonstudios

Let's get creative in here!

Let's get creative in here!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish