Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2019 at 5:12 AM
Birthday:
Jul 25, 1998 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter, Female, 21, from hawaii

Veteran

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELnTigiVAAAWic4?format=jpg&name=900x900 new desk with my new giant tablet is a powerful combo! Dec 13, 2019 at 6:02 AM

hero_buddy was last seen:
Dec 15, 2019 at 5:12 AM
    1. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      1. Jaiden and Mystic_Enigma like this.
      2. Lilly
        Lilly
        Unite all artist and tablets!~
        Dec 13, 2019 at 6:26 AM
    2. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      when the free music you found suits your game more than the music you actually paid for...
      1. Milennin
        Milennin
        Could always save the paid music for another project or something.
        Dec 7, 2019
    3. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      my new tablet draws so good ;_; i missed looking down at the screen while i draw so so so sooooo much!!!
      1. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        How is it compared to drawing on say a Galaxy Note?
        Dec 4, 2019
      2. hero_buddy
        hero_buddy
        couldn't really tell ya, i only have experience drawing on graphics tablets.
        Dec 4, 2019
    4. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      my huion kamvas gt-191 should be (hopefully) coming tomorrow!!! i'm so excited to have a working screen tablet again!
      1. l8rose and standardplayer like this.
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        A GT eh? Sounds fast. Zoom zoom.
        Dec 2, 2019
    5. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      happy thanksgiving everyone! just finished dinner here in hawaii, as well as ordered a huion kamvas GT-191 on a black friday deal!!!
      1. standardplayer and Amane Kagari like this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Sounds like you won Thanksgiving! I'm not mad, I can take a silver. Next year, though
        Nov 29, 2019
        hero_buddy likes this.
    6. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      i wanna make a small cute game just to get experience, but i'm having trouble coming up with a story... hm...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        For projects like that, I like to think back to childhood. Goals that I had when I was a kid (silly little ones, not ones that would take a lifetime to achieve), or misconceptions that I had about things, are great sparks for coming up with a plot for this type of game.
        Oct 23, 2019
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Dude goes on a walk to get some milk, falls in a mysterious cave he's never seen before. He now must find his way out but try as he might he only ends up further in it's depths. Is the cave real or did it transport him to an alternate dimension?

Bing. Story popped out of my head in 3.2 seconds and continued as I typed.
        Oct 23, 2019
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        This is why after my current project is done, my next one would only have a basic story...
        Oct 23, 2019
    7. Gabriel-Chi
      Gabriel-Chi
      Hey Buddy, I love your job, I hope to see your game soon,I bet it will be amazing
      1. hero_buddy
        hero_buddy
        thank you so much! it might be a little while until i release something, but i'll do my best.
        Oct 14, 2019
        Gabriel-Chi likes this.
    8. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      i wish i were better at drawing backgrounds... i know i'll get better with practice, but... whenever i draw, i just wanna draw cute girls!!!
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I'm kind of the same way, except with cute critters!
        Jul 21, 2019
    9. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      coming up with dungeon puzzle ideas is so hard... i've been studying other rpgs, but i'm scared of ending up copying them, ahaaa...
      1. Starbird_Resources likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Do it step by step, write it down if you have to. What will the physical part of the puzzle be? How will you interact with it? Those will be things you'll need to have an answer to, so answer both and it will bring you a bit closer
        Jul 19, 2019
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Ex: They phys part will be a cube with a shape on each side. The interactive part will be they have to spin each to correct position to complete puzzle.
        Jul 19, 2019
      5. Storyteller-Hero
        Storyteller-Hero
        It's okay to steal puzzle concepts as long as you make your own version of the puzzle. If you take pieces of puzzles from different games and mash them into new puzzles, you could make some amazing things.
        Jul 19, 2019
    10. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      bought some fsm tiles!! weeha, now my game is gonna be so much more powerful~
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    11. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      currently drawing on my old cheapo tablet while i wait for my new tablet pen for my current one to come. i miss drawing on a screen...
    12. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      Sometimes, I like stuff I draw with a touchpad more than stuff I draw with a tablet. Exhibit A: my icon
    13. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      Ah... having a lot of cool ideas is a curse in it's own way, since you want to make them all into games, but in the end, none get finished.
      1. MushroomCake28 and Finnuval like this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Having good ideas is one thing, but having good ideas that work together is another thing.
        Nov 14, 2018
    14. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      rpg making is tough work. i finished a cutscene today with complex movement and plugin input, and by the end of it i felt like i ran a mile
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I know the feeling. I still remember the day I spent 6 hours making a 2 minute dance scene work out. No words, just dancing. Getting those 16 sets of move routes for all the dancers to work out was exhausting.
        Jun 26, 2018
    15. hero_buddy
      hero_buddy
      listening to royalty free music and imagining how to use it in your game is the best for brainstorming...
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I agree. Most of my scene ideas come from music, and so do lots of characters. Nothing stimulates my imagination as much.

By the way, welcome to the forums. Have fun! :kaohi:
        Feb 28, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 25, 1998 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Interact

Signature

check out my art thread here!!! lotsa cute girls! :kaojoy: