Recent content by HeroicJay

1. HeroicJay

Jay's Variable Mix BGM Manager Version 1.0.2

Strictly speaking, I don't support this plugin so much as its successor (which I have been instructed not to link directly to on this forum, as it's not a free plugin.) For reference, the name of the successor plugin is "Soundtrack Manager". You're still allowed to use the Variable Mix BGM...
  2. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

I would recommend either setting the dualtech as a component to itself (with a 50 TP cost) or using different components (they can be hidden from the player.) There is no functionality currently in place to override skill costs for the sake of the dualtech (and it is unlikely to happen; skill...
  3. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

While it's something, that's still not enough information. Describe for me how the dualtechs for Homer are set up and which character used it when this bug happened? And if you get errors, what is the error? Due to the way code works, it's possible that the error is actually somewhere else but...
  4. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

OTB? Anyway, it should be compatible with ALL battle systems that use the same skill system as the default, though I can't vouch for every single one. However, linked turns are only compatible with SOME battle systems, all of them by Yanfly - linked turns cannot even be used by the default...
  5. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Please provide some more information. What battle system are you using? Which version of the plugin do you have?
  6. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

I'm continuing this in a private conversation. I only have one idea what might have caused it at this point - and it's a long shot.
  7. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Ah, that's what I'm testing with. Sorry, I could replicate your problem by deliberately passing a "null" (read: nonexistent) skill into drawNonDualSkillCost, confirming my original hunch about what's happening... but I have no clue as to why it's getting a bad skill from where I'm sitting. Is...
  8. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

I don't need all the "SceneManager" lines and the stuff between them, but better too much than too little. I'm still stumped, but I can poke at it some more. A thought did occur to me: what version of YEP_SkillCore do you have? I didn't even consider before now that the issue could be in there...
  9. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Hm, I don't see anything like that in 2.0. I can't remember if I have any 1.1 copies lying around, but I'll poke around my files. EDIT: I do, and no repro in 1.1 either. Can you bring up the debugger and get the full call stack? Debugger is on F8 (if you're playing in Debug mode). Just bring it...
  10. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Still want version number, but I'll look into version 2.0 (which was pre-premium) and see if there's anything up.
  11. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

I've been discouraged from giving out the link, because it's been promoted to a premium (read: not free) plugin. I was just spitballing, though: I haven't encountered this problem in any version, before it was premium or after. Please answer the questions in my previous post, as it will most...
  12. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Hm, nothing looks wrong on that front. Further questions: 1. What version of the plugin are you using (newest is 3.1.1)? 2. What is the ID of the actor with Healblade in his/her menu? 1? 4? Both? Someone else? 3. Are you using any other plugins that affect skills in any way? 4. Are you using...
  13. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

Were I to guess with the information provided, my guess would be that it's searching for a component skill that does not exist. But that's just a hunch; I'll need more information. Can you screenshot the skill window where you define the dualtech?
  14. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

I'm not aware of any incompatibilities, but it might depend on which Moghunter plugin you're talking about. If it alters skill cost display, there's still the "does it return the width of the remaining space?" question, to which I do not know the answer, as I do not use Moghunter plugins (that's...
  15. HeroicJay

Jay's Dual Tech system

The reason for the link being removed was because I promoted it to being a "premium" plugin in my shop, but was instructed not to link to my shop here. Sorry for any inconvenience. But I'm sure it could be found via Google search or something.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc