Recent content by HeroUltraOmega

1. HeroUltraOmega

Map Screenshot

Then again, I am a noob to all this. Anyways, interesting error I received: EDIT: I believe I found the potential problem. In the picture above in the second spoiler, I have the Display Name as "Grasslands of Bymoor: Route 2". The problem happens on that map. However, when I remove the colon...
  2. HeroUltraOmega

Map Screenshot

I was being dumb and didn't realize that I had to be in-game to be able to take the mapshots, I eventually found out how to work it.
  3. HeroUltraOmega

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

Thank you to the two people above me.
  4. HeroUltraOmega

Map Screenshot

This is supposed to go under Materials in scripts, am I correct? Because I can't get this to work for some reason. Also this is the first script I'm ever using and don't have any others installed. EDIt: I'm a dumb dumb, realized I need to actually be in game to use it.
  5. HeroUltraOmega

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I definitely feel as this question doesn't deserve it's own thread, but how do I install a script made by another user? Do I copy and paste it into the script editor like in here: Or do I have to put it under one of the headings, (Modules, Game Objects, Etc)?
  6. HeroUltraOmega

"Map" Item

I was actually thinking of the same thing, some sort of world map is always nice to have.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
owokambo