HexMozart88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Eric from RTP: is a veteran
    Game: Lvl 1
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    A veteran newbie. Or maybe he's hiding his abilities. He's not a true lvl 1. He might be...
    OVER 9000!!!!! Just saying.
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Because the lvl 1 rats are also veterans
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    The Harold in my game is going to be a veteran from "A far away place" but a complete newbie in my world, that is met very early.

Essentially, the abilities and techniques that are used there are something completely unfamiliar to him, so he has much to learn! He's got a Dog friend, too.
    How to set in-game reminders: put a big conspicuous RTP image in the middle of the screen and comment everything you want to remind yourself to do next time you open up the game.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Let me guess, this reminder would be "Have you back up your project today?"
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    No, but that's a good one too. My reminder was to add to some variables, which I started doing yesterday, but there are a lot of events in the game which require that.
    I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
    Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Moderator cloning is expensive, sometimes they have to cut corners but never want to admit it. So they wait till nobody is looking and order off of Amazon instead. Did you know mods come with free Prime? :LZSexcite:
    Man, I'm never going to get used to this. I keep clicking Home, and it doesn't bring me to the forums, LOL.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    That's true, but some ideas are inherently worse than others. Like having two links that do the exact same thing both at the top of the page, very close together and with nothing between them. I mean....lol I get the thing you said, but that doesn't explain having two identical links right next to eachother XD
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Same. So used to clicking Home and getting to the main forum page. :aswt: I'm surprised so many people complained about it, considering that's how it worked before the forum update as well.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Ditto so much! When I click Home, I expect to be taken to the forum front page, not the RPG maker site's! Gets pretty annoying...Only the Home button on the top of the page should do the latter.
    When did this forum turn into salt/political undertone central?
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I said "borderline" because it's not quite your usual politics, but I do see some stuff that is associated with topics often talked about politically. Or perhaps what's considered political is becoming skewed for me because things get equally heated at times.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Heated does not equal political. But, at that, I'd be hard pressed to find heated topics around here. So, can you point out what you are talking about?
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I saw one post referencing Trump, others about gender (which often is talked about politically), and some climate change ones.
    Most nervewracking experience: waiting for your thread to be approved.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    For me when you wait for scans results at the doctor's office.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    That's also true. Though, in my case,it's never really that serious. Like, if I broke my toe or not doesn't change how much it hurts.
    I've been trying to figure out how to make resources for a long time, but the hardest part is knowing what people want.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That’s what I do. It makes me most happy to make music that makes me happy. Maybe it makes someone else happy, but...me first! XD
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Some of the most neglected resource types are Battlebacks & Skill Animations. It'd be nice if a graphics artist would devote themselves to making new battlebacks for terrain & scenarios that no one's made yet.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    @Animebryan I've never really made either of those (well, I've made battlebacks before, but they've been mostly very simple and somewhat psychedelic). I'd definitely like to make some quality skill animations, though. And sound effects. Not many people make those either.
    Even though I'm an eventer, the temptation to browse random scripts often outweighs the will to actually work on my game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartelStef