HexMozart88's latest activity

• HexMozart88
    Oh yeah, this is a thing. Thanks for reminding me of its existence, @Kes . So, 2021 goals: - finish Heidi, with or without this...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 replied to the thread Ellenor's pixelart..
    Really nice pixel art. Also, how did you get the roof disappearing effect in the game? Was it done in RM or another engine?
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 replied to the thread Goodbye Rpg Maker Web.
    I know we got off to a bit of a rough start, and I'm really sorry for that. I was a real stupid kid. But I really did admire you, and...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to Dalph's post in the thread Goodbye Rpg Maker Web with Sad Sad.
    Hello everyone. I admit I have been rude and disappeared so many times from this site for both stupid and paranoid reasons, and without...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on HexMozart88's profile post.
    True. I was trying to get it done so I could address the backlog of games I have going on, but I'm really stumped here. It's just...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 replied to the thread RMMV Minigame Concepts!!.
    OK, but is anyone going to talk about those adorable trees? Nice minigames! It looks very professional.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to WidgetKitty's post in the thread RMMV Minigame Concepts!! with Like Like.
    After a few painstaking days of programming and testing, I have three minigames completed. They're part of a carnival at the royal city...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to KazukiT's comment on HexMozart88's profile post with Like Like.
    You could always take a break from it then come back to it.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on HexMozart88's profile post.
    OK. I probably won't go that far. I'm just really frustrated that I might have to take out the battle system.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 updated their status.
    Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on boringprotagonist's profile post with Like Like.
    The monster looks like it's trying to yoink her hat. :LZSlol: Also looks good. :LZSwink:
  • HexMozart88
    I could try, but I don't know if it'll be MV/MZ style.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on 48Tentacles's profile post.
    @Mr. Detective I think part of it is the hair at the sides is so thin, it looks like she has no ears.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to Zeriab's status with Haha Haha.
    Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on Jrrkein's profile post.
    Who are we talking about?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkescythe