HexMozart88's latest activity

• HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 replied to the thread In Defense of CETERPGs.
    I am completely and utterly confused. Like, if someone gave me 3rd year university rocket science, I would understand it more than I...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to HawkZombie's post in the thread In Defense of CETERPGs with Like Like.
    I agree with Wayward. Even if this term were to take off (and I pray it does not) there isn't really anything to 'fight'...RPGs have...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to WaywardMartian's post in the thread In Defense of CETERPGs with Like Like.
    ... 'Hydra' is the Greek word for hydra and 'ceterum' is Latin for 'furthermore'. I prefer RPGs with basic oldschool gameplay and...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on HexMozart88's profile post.
    Oh yeah. That's why even for my first game I used 90% DLC.
  • HexMozart88
    It's not quite the same thing, no. But it is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Those battlers. :guffaw:
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to The Stranger's comment on RachelTheSeeker's profile post with Like Like.
    Self-improvement is great, and it's something everyone should be doing, but try not to beat yourself up over not being perfect. You're...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to RachelTheSeeker's comment on RachelTheSeeker's profile post with Like Like.
    Ah, I wasn't aware you had, to be honest. For me it took someone else to call me out on it and not oblige it before, but since then I've...
  • HexMozart88
    Just tried to. Apparently "just" and "it" are too common/short, so it keeps removing them from my search, which isn't helpful, because...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to The Stranger's comment on HexMozart88's profile post with Like Like.
    There was, and it was fun. Well, more of a sort of unofficial game competition involving Ace gen faces. Search for a game called 'Just...
  • HexMozart88
    If it doesn't already exist, I definitely would like to. It's a pretty good face-drawing practice.
  • HexMozart88
    StaffPad. It got a fantastic update recently that makes the instruments sound a lot more real.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 updated their status.
    I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 commented on RachelTheSeeker's profile post.
    "Every day is like Sunday/ Every day is silent and gray" That last sentence sort of reminded me of that song, LOL. But anyway, yeah, I...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 reacted to RachelTheSeeker's status with Like Like.
    I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't...
  • HexMozart88
    HexMozart88 replied to the thread Rickelmi Gallery.
    These are pretty good, actually. For the digital ones, I'd say to practice some shading and highlighting. Like, the placement is good...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x