HexMozart88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• What is it with the weird dates on some of the user pages? Like, on Archeia's page, it says she hasn't visited since May, but she was just on. It says the same for Yanfly too. Apparently they haven't visited since January. But I swear they were on just yesterday. 
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Magic!  :rock-right:
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @bgillisp I don't think so. For example, yours says for me "4 minutes ago", but I didn't visit you 4 minutes ago. Archeia's always says May 5 for me, no matter how many times I go to it.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    And I wasn't even a member in January. But sure enough, it always says January 18th on Yanfly's page. 
    Who else here has horrible posture? I'm not even joking. I have to have broken some sort of record. Is it just a thing with game developers? Or is it just because of my inability to read code without leaning in?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Ah. You guys are gonna have to get over looking at people's eyes! That is how you communicate! Veeeeeerrrrrry offensive to look away when people talk to you! :p

Anyway, best of luck with this whole thing!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Depends on the culture, actually.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @sharm Semantics! :p

But to clarify, I'd say in the USA/Canada, at any rate.  (Most western/modern cultures)
    My game-making cycle: 

> Dream up an extravagant idea while doing something random

> Try to implement said idea and having no idea where to start

> Failing Miserably after getting lost

> Crying for ten or so minutes

> Stopping

> Thinking of a different extravagant idea... which probably will turn out the same way. 
    Reactions: 1 person
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Oh.

Sad, but not inaccurate.

That's probably why I started thinking more rationally on my projects recently.
    Should I be changing my profile pic? Is this just a Halloween thing? I'm getting lost here. You're all just changing your profile pics, some of you, even your name! It's hard to follow!
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    What does that mean?
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    It means that I like your new picture. I'm just a bit surprised you changed it.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Thanks. Yeah, I know, it's been a while. I decided to change it for the time being because I'm thinking of changing the look of my old avatar (a bit) so I'll probably change to the updated version once I get that done.  
    I drew something I actually like for once! Turns out my inking problem came from using the wrong marker. So now I'm using brush tip and my drawings are coming out much better.  :)  This was made entirely with marker. Even the colour.
    Ah, nostalgia. Beautiful, yet horrible at the same time. It's what gotten me back into Dungeon Defenders and what very nearly got me back to Ecco Jr. I'm constantly driven by it, and I end up playing Harvest Moon and not being sure why I even started  :headshake:
    Reactions: 2 people
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Happens to me all the time with Animal Crossing.
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    I feel the same way about Go Nagai sometimes... :'( I love me some Robo... *cries*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r