HexMozart88's Recent Activity

1. HexMozart88 replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

(I mean, personally, I think you both need to chill. But that's just my two cents.)

Oct 21, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  2. HexMozart88 liked bgillisp's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Here's one: Christmas sales come way too early. I've seen them as early as August now. It's so bad I've joked that one year I'm going...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:51 AM
  3. HexMozart88 liked bgillisp's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

@standardplayer : He might be referring to that super bowl ad which poked fun at vegan parties. That's literally the only televised...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:50 AM
  4. HexMozart88 liked TheoAllen's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

My stance on vegan and non-vegan is simply your life choice. I have my own -ism but that is mine only. I don't care if you think if it's...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:48 AM
  5. HexMozart88 liked Tai_MT's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

@Benny Jackdaw I'm on a crusade against -isms. Why can't people just be people? Why do we have to be influenced by one -ism or...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:48 AM
  6. HexMozart88 liked standardplayer's comment on standardplayer's profile post

Ohh and rapping a song they wrote about values and not doing drugs

Oct 19, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  7. HexMozart88 liked Tai_MT's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

My unpopular opinion is taken directly from Ferris Bueller. "Not that I condone fascism. Or any -ism. A man should not believe in an...

Oct 19, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  8. HexMozart88 liked standardplayer's comment on standardplayer's profile post

Only way it could get worse is if both parents folded their arms and stood back to back.

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  9. HexMozart88 commented on standardplayer's profile post.

In general, if you do anything to end up on a subreddit, it's probably not a good idea.

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:38 AM
  10. HexMozart88 liked standardplayer's post in the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Here's some unpopular opinions about vegans :D -Being a vegan isn't interesting or a personality, and only other vegans care about what...

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  11. HexMozart88 replied to the thread [MV] "Your" African Americans?.

@The Stranger if I have to guess, I think he's trying to vaguely reference Trump, but he'll probably get asked to remove it anyway.

Oct 18, 2019 at 9:31 AM
  12. HexMozart88 commented on Kuro DCupu's profile post.

This entire status is actually making me kind of sad.

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:51 AM
  13. HexMozart88 commented on Poryg's profile post.

Be vewwy quiet. We'we hunting uwus.

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:22 AM