Recent content by HexMozart88

1. HexMozart88

[ATTACH] Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.

Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
  2. HexMozart88

Why does it seem foreigners speak English better?

I will get my Jamaican backside out of here.
  3. HexMozart88

Battle System Suggestions

OK, so I had to fight off the urge to make a completely custom battle system for this game because it's for One Map and I really don't want to spend another 5 years trying to come up with something that works. However, there are a lot of battle scripts out there and I tend to get lost in them...
  4. HexMozart88

Agreed. Unfortunately, it's one that I literally never follow because I like impressing people...

Agreed. Unfortunately, it's one that I literally never follow because I like impressing people and doing things that are fun, LOL.
  5. HexMozart88

Where would I post a thread asking what battle system I should use for my game? I really should...

Where would I post a thread asking what battle system I should use for my game? I really should know this because I have almost 2K posts, but I'm really not that active here anymore.
  6. HexMozart88

@Willibab P.I.T.A?

@Willibab P.I.T.A?
  7. HexMozart88

Blades of grass. Forgot the singular for grass, LOL.

Blades of grass. Forgot the singular for grass, LOL.
  8. HexMozart88

Yeah, that was sort of the intention. It's a board game, so most of the focus should be on the...

Yeah, that was sort of the intention. It's a board game, so most of the focus should be on the board tiles rather than on random pieces of grass, LOL.
  9. HexMozart88

Whoops. Haven't posted on Google Drive in a while so I forgot how it works, LOL. Sorry about...

Whoops. Haven't posted on Google Drive in a while so I forgot how it works, LOL. Sorry about that. Should work now.
  10. HexMozart88

I'll let this video explain everything.

Maybe TW the video? Just 'cause you mentioned wanting to yourself. That might cause problems for some people.
  11. HexMozart88

[MEDIA] This is the whole reason I was asking. I kind of just compromised and put random...

This is the whole reason I was asking. I kind of just compromised and put random strands of grass in different spots. I'll probably update my art thread soon with a bunch of stuff for this One Map game. Also, in case you're wondering where the path is, it's going to be part of the tileset.
  12. HexMozart88

I guess I'm just used to seeing lawns and farms, where there's either one or the other. Not so...

I guess I'm just used to seeing lawns and farms, where there's either one or the other. Not so much open areas because I'm in an area where they cram a house everywhere they can fit one.
  13. HexMozart88

This has been another episode of "Hex is bad at biology". Tune in next time where they will...

This has been another episode of "Hex is bad at biology". Tune in next time where they will inevitably fail to understand how life works yet again.
  14. HexMozart88

Am I the only one who doesn't understand maps with random patches of tall grass? Like, wouldn't...

Am I the only one who doesn't understand maps with random patches of tall grass? Like, wouldn't the whole thing just be tall grass unless someone just mowed it really badly?
  15. HexMozart88

Ooh. OOOH. That's some clean UI. *chef's kiss*

Ooh. OOOH. That's some clean UI. *chef's kiss*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDKwhattosay