1. HexMozart88

My *Good* friend. Heh.

My *Good* friend. Heh.
  2. HexMozart88

You're not dead!

You're not dead!
  3. HexMozart88

Made an Img based menu system

I like it! Is this evented? I'm interested to see what the submenus look like.
  4. HexMozart88

RMMV Creating an own Battle-System(Advanced "Child of Light"- Battle System)

Child of Light! I'm not really a coder, so I'm just wishing you the best of luck (and if someone made an Ace version, I would love them to death).
  5. HexMozart88

Kikuo!

Kikuo!
  6. HexMozart88

I actually tried to write a stupid synopsis of my game, but I think if I did it would be...

I actually tried to write a stupid synopsis of my game, but I think if I did it would be downright insulting.
  7. HexMozart88

That's so cute!

That's so cute!
  8. HexMozart88

RMVXA Delta Origins - Rise of N.E.X.U.S. (V8.0.0)

You redesigned the characters again? @.@
  9. HexMozart88

I don't see it in your list. Is it unlisted?

I don't see it in your list. Is it unlisted?
  10. HexMozart88

I'm literally feeling everything at once right now. Including shock and amazement.

I'm literally feeling everything at once right now. Including shock and amazement.
  11. HexMozart88

Ah, tears. Nothing quite like the tears that come from being told your game is not terrible.

Ah, tears. Nothing quite like the tears that come from being told your game is not terrible.
  12. HexMozart88

It is possible, which is what I did before (all in a common event) but it was harder to...

It is possible, which is what I did before (all in a common event) but it was harder to navigate, so I made it where each slot is an event.
  13. HexMozart88

For those of you wondering what could possibly have taken up so many pages, it was an item menu...

For those of you wondering what could possibly have taken up so many pages, it was an item menu. 15 events with 21 pages, all on the same map.
  14. HexMozart88

How many pages is your longest event? I just reached my personal record of 21 pages.

How many pages is your longest event? I just reached my personal record of 21 pages.
  15. HexMozart88

Your forum name?

I'm pretty sure there are already several threads about this, but I'll share this again, I suppose. Hex - Super Hexagon, which I was obsessed with when I was younger. Mozart - I'm a composer, though nowhere near Mozart's level 88 - I'm also a pianist, and there are 88 keys on a piano.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICANTPLAYTEST