Recent content by HexMozart88

1. HexMozart88

RMMV Haunted Mall

That sounds cool, actually. But dang, do I have any say in whether the protagonist dies?
  2. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

No, I use Ace, but thanks. Yeah, and the maps have unfortunately led people to call my game a broken mess, so I desperately need to do something about this. EDIT: So I think I might just recruit someone to help with this. I just don't know what the job title would be.
  3. HexMozart88

[ATTACH] @Finnuval Your wish is my command.

@Finnuval Your wish is my command.
  4. HexMozart88

Is This Queerbaiting?

Made this thing quickly. It's the main cast of the... game/book/Idon'tevenknow. He's so cute I can't even.
  5. HexMozart88

Those are amazing! Only critique is that the dog looks a bit more like he's smiling than growling.

Those are amazing! Only critique is that the dog looks a bit more like he's smiling than growling.
  6. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

I've had parallax maps in my game for several years. I'm good at making them look good, but then the passability is always messed up. Tile mapping would be easier, but I'm horrible at making it look good. So I basically have to decide between making my game look unique and making my maps...
  7. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

Ah, gotta love two completely contrasting opinions, LOL.
  8. HexMozart88

Profile posts. T_T

Profile posts. T_T
  9. HexMozart88

Which One's Better?

So, I was thinking of making AD into more of a point and click style game because I'm really struggling with making these maps not buggy, but they still look good so I want to keep them. So now I'm trying to figure out which one would be better to use: a mouse script and just disable the player...
  10. HexMozart88

tilesets

Usually the ones that are RTP edits are good to choose. You also kind of have to look at what you already have and just eyeball it. No real trick. That's kind of it.
  11. HexMozart88

Should I Create a Materia Plugin from Final Fantasy VII?

So, good job with the page decoration, but your screenshots and description are pretty lackluster. I'm looking at your desc and I have many questions about what it does. I also can't see your terms of use. Also, just my opinion but if your plugin is "bare bones" as you call it, I'm not seeing...
  12. HexMozart88

I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when...

I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when you're watching foolishness unfold. We need this on other platforms.
  13. HexMozart88

I didn't think I was going to like this map because of the extreme saturation but you've...

I didn't think I was going to like this map because of the extreme saturation but you've actually managed to bring things together really well. You get my spiritual applause until I can find a clapping emoji on here.
  14. HexMozart88

Should I Create a Materia Plugin from Final Fantasy VII?

I find PWYW things usually don't get any payment except from friends. But they're good for exposing yourself to releasing things, and for exposing people to you as a creator. As you sell more, more people will be inclined to buy it. Also, be sure to practice good tagging. AD got 400 views in one...
  15. HexMozart88

What's your games' CTR?

At one point, AD had a rate of 4%, but now it's 0.2%, LOL.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

THinking of changing our studio name... currently we've got "Zephyr Games" but I was thinking something more along the lines of humorous names, sorta like Celeste dev's "Extremely Ok Games"... any ideas?
Gray Bard Gaming now has a TikTok! Our first video: HERE
What's your most visited forum/sub-forum In this site? Mine's either Resource Request or RMMV Support. :kaocry:
I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when you're watching foolishness unfold. We need this on other platforms.
Wizards: No sense of right and wrong.
unknown.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xdot