Recent content by Hextasy

1. Hextasy

Better Event Organization?

I did manage to get Galv's Event Spawner working, some of the early comments on the page said it didn't work with Terrax, so that's definitely on me for not looking deeply enough into it.
  2. Hextasy

I'm not 100% sure if an event cloner could help, as a majority of the events are unique, and the ones that aren't are just stand-ins for characters that I have appear by changing their through status and image with a movement route on a separate event. The event spawner looks like it could help...
  3. Hextasy

For my first game I wanted to make a sequence of events with branching paths in beginning area that determines what location you are moved to once the opening act is over, which NPCs will appear later on, and how they act towards the player. I feel that the map is getting quite cluttered with...
  4. Hextasy

Chimneys not appearing during playtesting

They're all showing up as they should now, thanks for the help!
  5. Hextasy

Yeah, should've included them in the first place, sorry about that.
  6. Hextasy

When placing chimneys on the edges of rooftops they don't always appear during playtesting, and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I found that placing chimneys closer to the middle of the roof won't keep them from appearing, but it doesn't look nearly as nice and breaks consistency with...
  7. Hextasy

Hello!

Hi, I'm Hex. I've been messing around with RMMV for a bit, but I'm still pretty clueless when it comes to most of it. I really would appreciate help and advice, and I'll try to help out in whatever way I can.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...
I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon
Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuilderInc