hiddenone

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:

Share This Page

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire, Female

I'm gonna try to make a short game in a week to start the new year. What type of game should I make: mystery/puzzle-ish, horror-ish, or rpg? Dec 31, 2017

1. Thomas Smith
      Thomas Smith
      How did you get the toast medal recently, @hiddenone?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Yes, yes, keep the love coming, I live off of praise~ :kaothx:
        Feb 10, 2018
      3. Leon Kennedy
        Leon Kennedy
        The toast kinda looks like a big shrimp tbh
        Feb 10, 2018
        Thomas Smith likes this.
      4. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        Feb 10, 2018
    2. kickthenoin_ci
      kickthenoin_ci
      1. kickthenoin_ci
        kickthenoin_ci
        For the respect to you, I hope to donate this part that I don't use. (Because I'm on a trying to make own parts in other ratio.)
        Its for the NPC for who's in town. I think It will be helpful to you.(both are psd file that made in photoshop cs6)
        Jan 13, 2018
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Happy new year to you as well! It's always great to see people making new resources, that large body is a great start! :)
        Jan 13, 2018
    3. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I'm gonna try to make a short game in a week to start the new year. What type of game should I make: mystery/puzzle-ish, horror-ish, or rpg?
      2. Plueschkatze
        Plueschkatze
        I vote for (not too gore-ish) horror with puzzles. =3
        Anyway, have fun and take care! <3
        Dec 31, 2017
        Kyuukon, hiddenone and The Stranger like this.
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Poryg I should add in some platforming too. :p
        @Matseb2611 It'd definitely be hard to pull off a good rpg, so it'd have to be a simple 'get to the goal' type game.

I'm leaning towards horror with some puzzles right now (could change my mind though), thanks for all the suggestions. :D
        Dec 31, 2017
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @hiddenone Agreed, maybe also some Gacha-ish TCG shenanigans for good measure as well :p
        Dec 31, 2017
    4. Eterna
      Eterna
      I found my bird-game-breaking-error. :) I corrected it, so hopefully the next release will be better. Thank you, really, for pointing that out and for all the rest of your help.
      1. starlight dream and hiddenone like this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Awesome, I hope you're able to release the fixed version soon.
        Dec 25, 2017
    5. lunarrosecrow
      lunarrosecrow
      If HiddenOne is a Hidden One... Than whose the Chosen One GASP WHOSE THE REVELIN ONE!!! Teach me mama HiddenOne
      2. lunarrosecrow
        lunarrosecrow
        why you gotta flame yourself T^T :(
        Nov 21, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        I wouldn't be a very good hidden one if I talked too much, now would I? :p
        Nov 21, 2017
      4. lunarrosecrow
        lunarrosecrow
        .... That's Facts :I you got me there
        Nov 21, 2017
    6. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I'll have lots of fun with vn maker once I learn it. I should check the helpfile and not just smash my head on the keyboard to try to learn.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Why? Smashing the keyboard is how I learned RM. Only took about a month...
        Nov 20, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @bgillisp You've smashed your head on the keyboard? Oh, that explains lots of things about you... :p
        Nov 21, 2017
      4. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        It's how I learned RM too, which is why I know it's not the best learning method. :guffaw:
        Nov 21, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    7. Loke
      Loke
      Hiddenone! I'm so pleased to see you're still active!
      I just returned to this forum after 3 years, and of course the first thing I did was reminisce about Tomb of the Lost Art - I was a little heartbroken to see all the photos in your thread are gone, but that story will live on in my heart forever, haha.
      Speaking of which, did you ever get to making a game of it?
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        A full tileset as you're getting back into it? Wow, you aim high, good luck!
        Sep 17, 2017
        Loke likes this.
      3. Loke
        Loke
        I'm just that kind of guy! Haha. I had so much fun with the practice tiles that I just figured, hey, why not! Also, the community is always in desperate need of tileset variation, so there's that to motivate me as well, haha.
        Sep 17, 2017
        hiddenone likes this.
      4. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        True, if you're enjoying it then tiles can be a blast to make. And people do love new tilesets (me included!)!
        Sep 17, 2017
        Loke likes this.
    8. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      The bad news: I've been banned from my kitchen. The good news: The layer of garlic powder on everything will keep vampires away.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Haha! Sounds like you went a lil' crazy with the garlic powder. I can imagine you giggling while throwing it around. xD
        Sep 14, 2017
        Verdelite, Susan and hiddenone like this.
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Pretty much. :kaojoy: I spilled, which made me jerk my arm and spill more, and then I ended up laughing so hard it just went everywhere.
        Sep 14, 2017
      4. Susan
        Susan
        Talk about a domino effect. XD
        Sep 14, 2017
    9. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I want to play more demos and try to give feedback. So far I've been grabbing random games, anyone got suggestions for some I could try?
      1. dbchest, Verdelite and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        Check out Sabrina. It's a full game, but only about 20 minutes long.
        Jul 5, 2017
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        PM me your email and I'll send you my entire game (gets released in about a month), I'd love to get your opinion. It won't be until tomorrow though :)
        Jul 5, 2017
      5. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @OfficialBoiiste I've tried Long Gone Days before, it is good but I meant game demos on this forum.
        @Hudell Apparently Sabrina is unbeatable for me, QTEs always defeat me. :kaocry:
        Jul 5, 2017
    10. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      It's nice when my random ideas actually seem to work. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/hiddenonegames/shield-rough_zpstuggdifh.gif
      1. RetroBoy, Dream3r and mlogan like this.
      2. RetroBoy
        RetroBoy
        can you put the shield on his back or beside him in the prone position?

Its a bit odd that it just vanishes.
        Feb 9, 2017
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @RetroBoy The shield's on the ground next to him when he's laying down. I guess it's just not super obvious.
        Feb 10, 2017
        RetroBoy likes this.
      4. RetroBoy
        RetroBoy
        Yeah, I couldn't see it and I was looking for it. :D
        Feb 10, 2017
    11. ArgonianSam
      ArgonianSam
      I had  a question about your resources warehouse. I noticed it would be possible to have a side view battler for the orcs. Is it possible to make one for lamias? I really want to have a lamia party member in the game i'm making.
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        It's on my list of things to do, but I don't know when I'll be able find the time to make it.
        Nov 18, 2016
      2. ArgonianSam
        ArgonianSam
        That's fine. I'm very far away from that point. So you have plenty of time. But I am happy to know it will eventually happen.
        Nov 20, 2016
    12. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      Oh, the new MV update changed how generator pieces can be numbered, that's awesome.  Hmm, I wonder if it's worth it to renumber my pieces so they won't conflict with other peoples' pieces as much.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Can you give them ANY names?  Like put the name of the artist as a prefix?  Or do they still have to follow a certain naming pattern, but you just don't have to make them sequential?
        Oct 21, 2016
      4. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Shaz You can't give them any name, unfortunately, they still have to follow the naming pattern.  You can add the artist name after the pXX in the name for most of the pieces and it will still work though.
        Oct 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        That's good to know.  The character generator was the one place where it was going to be immensely hard to keep track of whose assets you used in your game.
        Oct 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Pumamori
      Pumamori
      Are you still taking commissions? I saw that the last answer in the topic was from August :(  
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        I'm still working on commissions, but due to some issues I've just been slower than normal.  Most of my conversations are through pms, which is why my topic is pretty quiet.  :)
        Oct 2, 2016
      2. Pumamori
        Pumamori
        Ah, so I take you're rather busy then? I'd love to commission a few things myself, haha.
        Oct 2, 2016
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Yep, been keeping busy.
        Oct 2, 2016
    14. ArgonianSam
      ArgonianSam
      Your resource warehouse pack is completely awesome and I would like to use it, but copyright issues make me a little cautions, so are the TOS just let you know and give Avery a free copy for commercial?
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Yep, that's the gist of it.  Just remember to do that and credit us, and you should be good to go.  :rwink:
        Sep 18, 2016
      2. ArgonianSam
        ArgonianSam
        Sounds good thank you. I take it for credit I label that under graphics or models or something?
        Sep 19, 2016
    15. CrimsonNightfox
      CrimsonNightfox
      I checked out your window skins and i got to admit, you sure rock.
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Thanks!  I hope you can get some good use out of them.  :)
        Jun 13, 2016
      2. CrimsonNightfox
        CrimsonNightfox
        Oh that's a promise right there. I do like the futuristic one that's in the blue. Right now, I'm currently on a search for an action sequence that would make the action like a hadoken move in my game. Ohh, if you found any good ones, let me know :)
        Jun 15, 2016
    16. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I've given myself the not-so-small goal of playing all the games made for the birthday bash.  If you've finished/updated/need a playtester for your birthday bash game, feel free to hit me up!  :rwink:
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        I'll be sure to do so next week once Zeigy gets more battle stuff together and I finish eventing.  Thank you for the generous offer =3
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Zortik
        Zortik
        That's a supremely generous objective. Good on you  :rhappy:
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Woo! Mine should be done soon-ish-kinda too!
        Mar 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    17. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      meh you are always disconnect on skype :c
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        I've been hiding from you, planning your downfall mwahaha. >:D

Life's been running me ragged the past couple of weeks, so even if I did log into skype I wouldn't actually be able to talk much.
        Jan 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        awww :c....

and....NUUUUU
        Jan 30, 2016
    18. slimmmeiske2
      slimmmeiske2
      Happy (belated) birthday, ninja one! :D
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Aw, thanks slim! :)
        Jan 9, 2016
    19. Adellie
      Adellie
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        OMG, she's so cute! Thank you so much! <3
        Dec 10, 2014
      2. Adellie
        Adellie
        You're very welcome!
        Dec 10, 2014
    20. nio kasgami
      nio kasgami
      Hidde-chan my friend tchiyu say to you : MERCIII : D (THank you!) she is really happy of this little pixelart ;w;!
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        I'm glad she liked it! :)
        Sep 12, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.hiddenone-sprites.com/
    First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hiya, I'm hiddenone! Though you probably know that since you're looking at my profile...
    I've always loved being creative, whether it's drawing or writing or even just telling a story. So when I found RPG Maker, I figured I had finally found an awesome way to share my thoughts and ideas with others (if only I could focus on finishing my games >_> ).​

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    My Website
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]