hiddenone
Home Page:

Share This Page

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire, Female

My brain says "let's get all these mechanics roughed out, it'll make life easier in the long run." My heart, on the other hand: "CUTSCENES!" Apr 7, 2019

1. Kristina
      Kristina
      Hi Hiddenone,

I can see you have resources, but I can't see them. It's like the images are broken, have you deleted them or...? I hope you don't mind me asking :)
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        All the images should still be there, I can see them. Try reloading the page, or use a different browser since sometimes things just don't like to work properly.
        Aug 20, 2019
        Kristina likes this.
      2. Kristina
        Kristina
        Thank you, I can see it now :)
        Aug 20, 2019
    2. EuphoriaStudios
      EuphoriaStudios
      Hey, i found your awesome resources, could i use for my commercial projects plz?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EuphoriaStudios
        EuphoriaStudios
        Your terms says that if i want to use your resources i need to tell you.
        Aug 8, 2019
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        No, my terms say to let me know about your game so I can see how you're using my resources. As long as you're making an rpg maker game and own MV, you can use my resources in both commercial and non-commercial games.
        Aug 11, 2019
      4. EuphoriaStudios
        EuphoriaStudios
        Oh, thanks
        Aug 20, 2019
    3. KaiserDragon8
      KaiserDragon8
      Just found all of your epic resources, and I could not be happier. But I'm having trouble getting them to work properly in the MV generator. Do you have a guide or other resources that can guide me into properly implementing them? I'm talking specifically about the tall sprites, the small ones are easy enough to figure out with changing the PNG's in the generator folder, but the tall sprites seem to be another beast.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions. Please post in the thread for those resources
        Jul 2, 2019
    4. TheChronicler
      TheChronicler
      Hi there, so um, I don't have the MV rpg maker program but I do have VX Ace and XP so I wanted to ask if it would be alright to make some edits to your lion sprite and share it on my deviantart. I always try to make sure that it's allowed before sharing them online, especially if I plan to share the game publically which in this case is a fangame for a fanfiction of mine I'm redoing.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @TheChronicler Contrary to popular belief, I'm not online all the time. :rswt But Kes is right, my terms do state that you need MV to use my resources.
        Apr 24, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. TheChronicler
        TheChronicler
        Well alright, if I can ever afford MV I might use some of these sprites for a game because they're still well made. I'm disappointed I can't use them now but I at least try to do things by the book.
        Apr 24, 2019
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @TheChronicler doing things by the book is the only way to do things. Sure it might be disappointing but at least it makes you a better person
        Apr 24, 2019
        TheChronicler likes this.
    5. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      My brain says "let's get all these mechanics roughed out, it'll make life easier in the long run." My heart, on the other hand: "CUTSCENES!"
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @hiddenone, do you build a large game? I watch animes or comedy after finished annoying process because we are love making game. Doesn't mean we have to love all of the processes and smile all the time.
        Apr 7, 2019
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @Kupotepo Lol true, people usually don't enjoy some (most of) aspects of game making. But we still do it for the parts we love and for the satisfaction of finishing a project and playing it.
        Apr 7, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
      4. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Kupotepo My project is a lot larger than the other games I've finished for sure, but I don't know if I'd really call it a large game since it really only takes place in one building.
        Apr 8, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
    6. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I've finished everything but the dialogue for my 'let's actually make a game' game... I've left the hardest thing for last, haven't I? :rswt
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Not sure how good I am at it, but I do know I'm slow... Maybe I'll have this finished in another month (it's supposed to be like a 10 minute game :guffaw:).
        Feb 26, 2019
        Chiara and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. SmashArtist
        SmashArtist
        Better to take it slow and get somewhere rather than to accomplish nothing. XD
        Feb 26, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion and hiddenone like this.
      4. VitaliaDi
        VitaliaDi
        Everything left for last feels like the hardest lol
        All those little details are killer
        Mar 26, 2019
    7. Luamars
      Luamars
      Hi, hiddenone! It is a pleasure to meet you!

Do you know if it is there images for monsters as bacteria, fungi and parasites? I am searching for some species or representative images of each. :)

Love,

Luamars.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Feb 18, 2019
        Luamars likes this.
    8. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      Phew, so glad to be done with game making for the igmc, now the fun part: playing games! Anyone got some suggestions for me?
      2. The Stranger
        Nov 30, 2018
        hiddenone likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Nov 30, 2018
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Nov 30, 2018
    9. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Just here to say hello and how are you? :cutesmile:
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Why don't you just say hello to everybody?
        Oct 12, 2018
        The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @OmnislashXX 'cause I don't have the time to make the rounds lol
        Oct 12, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Heyas, I've been well. :)
        Oct 12, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    10. Trayvonis
      Trayvonis
      I am in love with the Sprite work you have done! I can go in directions I didn't think was possible, so thank you for the amazing work. :)
      If I may ask, how do I load the Centaur and Lamias templates into either the MV generator or the Extended Generator made by Schlangan?
      Any insight, tips or tricks would be appreciated. Once again, thank you for the amazing work.
      2. Trayvonis
        Trayvonis
        So in theory I could use something like Gimp to overlay armor/clothes perhaps? Thank you for the quick response by the way.
        Sep 19, 2018
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Yes, exactly. If you need more help figuring it out though, you should make a thread in Resource Support since then anyone could assist.
        Sep 19, 2018
        Trayvonis likes this.
      4. Trayvonis
        Trayvonis
        Again with the quick response :) thank you.
        I'll give it a try and share some results as I make them.
        I'll also check the support thread. Thank you again.
        Sep 19, 2018
    11. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      My brain needs a gaming break. Anyone got a short-ish demo they'd like some feedback on?
      1. Trayvonis likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        https://rpgmaker.net/games/9277/ Game can be completed in about 15 minutes if you're fast, but for a first playthrough, 30-40 minutes is more likely (if you make it to the end, lol).
        Aug 11, 2018
      4. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Milennin Isn't that a completed game? Since it's short I'll give it a go, but I was looking more for games that are still in development.
        Aug 11, 2018
      5. Milennin
        Milennin
        Ah, okay. Never mind, in that case.
        Aug 11, 2018
    12. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I got to shoot a bow for the first time today! So much fun, and since I hit the target more than I missed I'd call it a success. :2k32:
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        You're now slightly better prepared for if a villainous scoundrel forces you to shoot an apple off your sons head. I still wish I had been.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Wavelength and hiddenone like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Very cool, I've always been curious to try it out.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        Lol, the target is still alive on your head~
        Jul 31, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    13. suvdonkey
      suvdonkey
      I had a question for you; I was going to use your goblin sprites for a commercial project, but I was wondering if I had your permission to edit. Thanks!
      1. Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        As my terms say, yes you can edit my resources for projects, just make sure to credit me. Good luck with your game! :)
        Jun 18, 2018
    14. Rudostan
      Rudostan
      I am ready to have my Antagonist Sprite Request Thread removed. I want to recreate it in commercial sector.
      1. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        In the future, please report your first post then. I'll be locking it then (we don't remove posts).
        Jun 17, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    15. Lord Vectra
      Lord Vectra
      *pokes cute pfp*
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. hiddenone
        May 28, 2018
        Lord Vectra likes this.
    16. lunarrosecrow
      lunarrosecrow
      play me in yu-gi-oh Hiddenone!! It's time to dudududu.... DUDUDUDUELLLL !!!
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I play casual (no banlist)
        May 15, 2018
        lunarrosecrow likes this.
      3. lunarrosecrow
        lunarrosecrow
        AYYY Grandmole off the banlist and Masterpiece banned hype :D
        May 15, 2018
      4. lunarrosecrow
        lunarrosecrow
        New Banlist got me hyped can't wait for May 21st man
        May 15, 2018
    17. Nightshade
      Nightshade
      Hey hiddenone my game that i'm making, is givng me cash i was wondering can i sent it your way. far as i know chapter 1 works. the game is NSFW do you still like a copy? i'm using your bee sprites and sv battlers in it. its on patron is that ok? i send you the link
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Heyas, this is probably best discussed via pm not in statuses, so feel free to message me instead. :)
        May 9, 2018
    18. Arisa
      Arisa
      Congrats on becoming a mod~
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Thanks! :)
        Apr 2, 2018
    19. hiddenone
      hiddenone
      I'm now the proud owner of giant googly eyes. :kaopride:Now to decide what object I should bring to life...
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        On the shower wall. o_O
        Mar 28, 2018
        hiddenone likes this.
      3. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        I love googly eyes :guffaw:
        Mar 31, 2018
      4. Morlock_Chef
        Morlock_Chef
        Apr 24, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    20. Dude247THE
      Dude247THE
      Can u make generator partsfor the tall sprites pls? There already is one, but I'm having trouble using it
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Status updates are not the place to ask this. Also generator parts take FOREVER to make so odds are no one is going to make them for free if another generator already exists.
        Mar 20, 2018
        hiddenone likes this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Like bgillisp said, generator parts take a lot of time and effort to make, and currently I just don't see enough reason to make them.
        Mar 20, 2018
        Trayvonis likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.hiddenone-sprites.com/
    First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Does anyone actually check these out? I kinda doubt it, so let's test that theory! Got a game demo that you'd like feedback on? PM it to me and I'll give it a shot!

Hiya, I'm hiddenone! Though you probably know that since you're looking at my profile...
    I've always loved being creative, whether it's drawing or writing or even just telling a story. So when I found RPG Maker, I figured I had finally found an awesome way to share my thoughts and ideas with others (if only I could focus on finishing my games >_> ).

I love seeing people's takes on my favorite character, Kel! So I'm gonna share the ones I get here.​
    by SmashArt (with super minimal info given):
    [​IMG]
    by Adellie:
    [​IMG]
    by Mayuen:
    [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]