hiddenone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hello Hiddeonone!

I want to buy some art from you, do you have any interest?
    I really loved your art, it is amazing <3

Thank you
    Huraq
    Hello Hiddenone !

I wanted to know if It was possible for me to use your sprites templates for RPG Maker MZ because I don't own MV. Or does I just need to purchase MV and I can use it in MZ ?
    Reactions: Huraq
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Depends on which templates you're talking about. My Hine sprites are custom so you don't need to own mv to use them, but anything else in the thread would require you owning mv. :)
    Red_Comet
    Sorry, I was talking about your Hine sprites. Thank you then !
    :cutesmile:
    I'm doing a thing. :ptea:
    gen-example_orig.gif
    ... ther are customize to make you won character,and it is okey and i see this but by system i cannot select and change. You cant write to me how i cant make this to be useful?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Please post questions like this in the thread, not on a status update.
    Hi and welcome @hiddenone.
    Im write to you about problem whit your post wher are you add great arts to make your heros cool look and customize,but it is the problem that i have copy this all folder to original rpg maker mv folder..
    Hi Hiddenone,

I can see you have resources, but I can't see them. It's like the images are broken, have you deleted them or...? I hope you don't mind me asking :)
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    All the images should still be there, I can see them. Try reloading the page, or use a different browser since sometimes things just don't like to work properly.
    Kristina
    Kristina
    Thank you, I can see it now :)
    Hey, i found your awesome resources, could i use for my commercial projects plz?
    EuphoriaStudios
    Your terms says that if i want to use your resources i need to tell you.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    No, my terms say to let me know about your game so I can see how you're using my resources. As long as you're making an rpg maker game and own MV, you can use my resources in both commercial and non-commercial games.
    EuphoriaStudios
    Oh, thanks
    Just found all of your epic resources, and I could not be happier. But I'm having trouble getting them to work properly in the MV generator. Do you have a guide or other resources that can guide me into properly implementing them? I'm talking specifically about the tall sprites, the small ones are easy enough to figure out with changing the PNG's in the generator folder, but the tall sprites seem to be another beast.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions. Please post in the thread for those resources
    Hi there, so um, I don't have the MV rpg maker program but I do have VX Ace and XP so I wanted to ask if it would be alright to make some edits to your lion sprite and share it on my deviantart. I always try to make sure that it's allowed before sharing them online, especially if I plan to share the game publically which in this case is a fangame for a fanfiction of mine I'm redoing.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @TheChronicler Contrary to popular belief, I'm not online all the time. :rswt But Kes is right, my terms do state that you need MV to use my resources.
    TheChronicler
    TheChronicler
    Well alright, if I can ever afford MV I might use some of these sprites for a game because they're still well made. I'm disappointed I can't use them now but I at least try to do things by the book.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @TheChronicler doing things by the book is the only way to do things. Sure it might be disappointing but at least it makes you a better person
    My brain says "let's get all these mechanics roughed out, it'll make life easier in the long run." My heart, on the other hand: "CUTSCENES!"
    I've finished everything but the dialogue for my 'let's actually make a game' game... I've left the hardest thing for last, haven't I? :rswt
    Phew, so glad to be done with game making for the igmc, now the fun part: playing games! Anyone got some suggestions for me?
    I am in love with the Sprite work you have done! I can go in directions I didn't think was possible, so thank you for the amazing work. :)
    If I may ask, how do I load the Centaur and Lamias templates into either the MV generator or the Extended Generator made by Schlangan?
    Any insight, tips or tricks would be appreciated. Once again, thank you for the amazing work.
    Trayvonis
    Trayvonis
    So in theory I could use something like Gimp to overlay armor/clothes perhaps? Thank you for the quick response by the way.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Yes, exactly. If you need more help figuring it out though, you should make a thread in Resource Support since then anyone could assist.
    Trayvonis
    Trayvonis
    Again with the quick response :) thank you.
    I'll give it a try and share some results as I make them.
    I'll also check the support thread. Thank you again.
    My brain needs a gaming break. Anyone got a short-ish demo they'd like some feedback on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadBonn