hiddenone

Does anyone actually check these out? I kinda doubt it, so let's test that theory! Got a game demo that you'd like feedback on? PM it to me and I'll give it a shot!

Hiya, I'm hiddenone! Though you probably know that since you're looking at my profile...
I've always loved being creative, whether it's drawing or writing or even just telling a story. So when I found RPG Maker, I figured I had finally found an awesome way to share my thoughts and ideas with others (if only I could focus on finishing my games >_> ).

I love seeing people's takes on my favorite character, Kel! So I'm gonna share the ones I get here.​
by SmashArt (with super minimal info given):

by Adellie:

by Mayuen:
Website
http://www.hiddenone-sprites.com/
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Signature

Following

Trophies

1. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  2. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  3. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  4. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendechuu