hiddenone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I had  a question about your resources warehouse. I noticed it would be possible to have a side view battler for the orcs. Is it possible to make one for lamias? I really want to have a lamia party member in the game i'm making.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    It's on my list of things to do, but I don't know when I'll be able find the time to make it.
    ArgonianSam
    ArgonianSam
    That's fine. I'm very far away from that point. So you have plenty of time. But I am happy to know it will eventually happen.
    Oh, the new MV update changed how generator pieces can be numbered, that's awesome.  Hmm, I wonder if it's worth it to renumber my pieces so they won't conflict with other peoples' pieces as much.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Can you give them ANY names?  Like put the name of the artist as a prefix?  Or do they still have to follow a certain naming pattern, but you just don't have to make them sequential?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    @Shaz You can't give them any name, unfortunately, they still have to follow the naming pattern.  You can add the artist name after the pXX in the name for most of the pieces and it will still work though.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's good to know.  The character generator was the one place where it was going to be immensely hard to keep track of whose assets you used in your game.
    Are you still taking commissions? I saw that the last answer in the topic was from August :(  
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    I'm still working on commissions, but due to some issues I've just been slower than normal.  Most of my conversations are through pms, which is why my topic is pretty quiet.  :)
    Pumamori
    Pumamori
    Ah, so I take you're rather busy then? I'd love to commission a few things myself, haha.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Yep, been keeping busy.
    Your resource warehouse pack is completely awesome and I would like to use it, but copyright issues make me a little cautions, so are the TOS just let you know and give Avery a free copy for commercial?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Yep, that's the gist of it.  Just remember to do that and credit us, and you should be good to go.  :rwink:
    ArgonianSam
    ArgonianSam
    Sounds good thank you. I take it for credit I label that under graphics or models or something?
    I checked out your window skins and i got to admit, you sure rock.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Thanks!  I hope you can get some good use out of them.  :)
    CrimsonNightfox
    CrimsonNightfox
    Oh that's a promise right there. I do like the futuristic one that's in the blue. Right now, I'm currently on a search for an action sequence that would make the action like a hadoken move in my game. Ohh, if you found any good ones, let me know :)
    I've given myself the not-so-small goal of playing all the games made for the birthday bash.  If you've finished/updated/need a playtester for your birthday bash game, feel free to hit me up!  :rwink:
    Reactions: 4 people
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I'll be sure to do so next week once Zeigy gets more battle stuff together and I finish eventing.  Thank you for the generous offer =3
    Zortik
    Zortik
    That's a supremely generous objective. Good on you  :rhappy:
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Woo! Mine should be done soon-ish-kinda too!
    meh you are always disconnect on skype :c
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    I've been hiding from you, planning your downfall mwahaha. >:D

Life's been running me ragged the past couple of weeks, so even if I did log into skype I wouldn't actually be able to talk much.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    awww :c....

and....NUUUUU
    Hidde-chan my friend tchiyu say to you : MERCIII : D (THank you!) she is really happy of this little pixelart ;w;!
    hurg...you are fearsome rival D: ! your speed of drawing is fast like thunder! I finally meet someone who draw faster then me D:
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Thanks! When I've got a goal, I zoom towards it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still no scam calls all day... also I got a quick gig designing a mascot drawing for a small business, so I might actually make some green of my own after all. That would be a perfect job for me, since I love art and digital design.
Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97