Recent content by hiddenone

1. hiddenone

Sprites (Events) With Weapons?

Moving to MV Support.
  2. hiddenone

~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((OPEN FOR EVENT))

Your health definitely comes first, I hope you recover fully soon. But I'm so happy that you were able to make the tomboy princess (her emotions are perfect!), now I have to come up with a game for her! :kaoluv:
  3. hiddenone

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

@CrowStorm All of my resources (or at least links to them), are in my opening post. So if it's not there, then I haven't made any... Which is the best answer I can give, because I honestly can't remember everything I've made at this point. :rswt I'm pretty sure I didn't make any clothes for my...
  4. hiddenone

@zachb Please do not use the status feed to ask support questions, as it's against the rules...

@zachb Please do not use the status feed to ask support questions, as it's against the rules. Also, Human_Male hasn't been online in months, so it's unlikely he'd be able to help you. Make a thread asking your question instead.
  5. hiddenone

I Need Help With Tilesets

This is more of a resource problem than a problem with MV, soI'm moving this to Resource Support.
  6. hiddenone

Help Creating Avoiding danger Puzzles

7. hiddenone

How do I find "threads I started"?

8. hiddenone

How do I resize sprites?

It doesn't work because the original is a SV battler, not a sprite for on maps. If you want to edit it to work as an event, then crop it to w:384 & h:512 and then have the filename start with $ (that should work at least, I can't double-check at the moment).
  9. hiddenone

Resident Evil! Tyrant! Free sprite Request.

Resource Requests Not everyone has played that game, so if you may want to add a reference image to your post.
  10. hiddenone

Team reliant special move help

@Bowtirage Game Mechanics Design isn't meant for "how to" questions, that belongs in the appropriate support section. You don't have a Primarily Uses listed, but I'm guessing you're using MV (if you're not, please state which engine you're using). MV Support
  11. hiddenone

Requesting for New Project

Closed at OP's request.
  12. hiddenone

~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((OPEN FOR EVENT))

Ooh, sounds like a great way to get back into resource making! I'll go ahead and make a request, but don't worry if you can't get to it (no game for it at the moment, just something that sounded fun :) ). Hey, Smash, I’ve got an ... ☆ EVENT REQUEST ☆ I'd love to see a tomboy princess! IF I...
  13. hiddenone

I need a modern subway and train station tileset.

Resource Requests Resource Support is for getting help to make resources work, not for finding new things to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowderr