Recent content by highlord90

1. highlord90

Remove/Add Actor not working

It is very script heavy so far, I'll try disabling some :P
  2. highlord90

Remove/Add Actor not working

I'm working on a Pokemon fan game with MV and I have a fairly good system so far but evolution simply wont work because even when I say, for example, remove actor: Weedle, add actor: Kakauna, it doesn't happen. What does happen is that Weedle is reverted back to level 3, it's default level...
  3. highlord90

Lifesteal

oh my god I am so darn stupid, I spent ages thinking I would have to script in a Leech Life effect when it was under my nose the entire time. I'm sorry this isn't what was asked for but thanks you OtakuD50, I made a rookie mistake
  4. highlord90

Orange Time System

I used a clock hud to make sure time was passing and it is but night still doesn't happen :(
  5. highlord90

Orange Time System

I've downloaded the plugins reccomended to run a day and night cycle but I can't get it to work, I set it to real time and put my own clock forward but night never came :/ Any chance at a helping hand?
  6. highlord90

Adding Skills by using skills issue

I'm still having trouble, bumping tried to use a common event to swap to a different version of the skill but that didn't work
  7. highlord90

Adding Skills by using skills issue

Hello people for my current project I want to create a class that works by building power during battle in tiers. The idea goes as follows - At the beggining of battle player casts either Fire or Ice which adds a buff to the player Ice is for making this mage more tanky but removes...
  8. highlord90

Small font when previewing text

I'm working on a side project to keep myself in practice while I finish elements of my main project but then I noticed this odd occurance. The font in my preview box for text boxes is absolutely tiny and makes editing the text there and then over going into the game tedious :/ Here's a...
  9. highlord90

Runaway [DEMO]

another bump, i forgot to upload the demo to OneDrive xD, so sorry
  10. highlord90

Szyu's Crafting System

Was wandering if there's a way to add exp to the party/character whenever you craft an item as I'm planning on making classes for a game that don't focus on combat as much as others
  11. highlord90

Simple Item Limit

Ah I see, well not everyone will want to use item plugins so I'll keep it here
  12. highlord90

RPG Maker MV: Mining, Smelting & Synthesis

I managed to rustle up my own event. In my game it runs with a very rough day and night event, when you sleep it becomes day time and when you leave a dungeon it becomes night and you cant do any dungeons at night. When you enter a dungeon it turns on a switch which activates a parallel event...
  13. highlord90

RPG Maker MV: Mining, Smelting & Synthesis

Any chance of the ore being able to re spawn?
  14. highlord90

Simple Item Limit

I looked around for a tutorial on this and even a plugin but no luck, hopefully this workaround will solve some issues but it's not perfect. I bet Yanfly will be creating an Item Limit plugin in the future at some point but for now here's a simple common event to get those of us who want that...
  15. highlord90

[Solved] Once working autorun event now not working

I released a Demo of my game yesterday with an event that was working but as I was trying to get some screenshots for the forum page I realised that this simple autorun event refuses to work even though there is literally no switch needed to be active to run it... edit: Ho now...hang on...I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn