bleep bloop
  2. hikarushirou

Where do YOU live!?

Where do YOU live!?
  3. hikarushirou

omg the first one is adorable. D: your art is so cuuute~ ♥

omg the first one is adorable. D: your art is so cuuute~ ♥
  4. hikarushirou

WHEN YOU WERE A KID? HOW OLD ARE YOU? MUSICAL GENIUS.

WHEN YOU WERE A KID? HOW OLD ARE YOU? MUSICAL GENIUS.
  5. hikarushirou

I think it would be easier to do simple types like Etrian Oddessy and they could have different...

I think it would be easier to do simple types like Etrian Oddessy and they could have different colour palettes or if you didn't want to be SO similar they could have little differences. Depends on how much art you want to go for I think. For character creation... Not sure if there's a script...
  6. hikarushirou

But they make for such funny moments!

But they make for such funny moments!
  7. hikarushirou

Second is me currently. o wo;

Second is me currently. o wo;
  8. hikarushirou

^^^this please I mean yeah, we know how, but not REALLY. I've seen a lot of YouTubers go to play...

^^^this please I mean yeah, we know how, but not REALLY. I've seen a lot of YouTubers go to play these Wolf/Game/RPG Maker games and aren't really sure what they can do past "confirm and cancel" buttons. Like dashing.
  9. hikarushirou

Is... that possible? o Ao; I would gladly want to play (I looove creating my own...

Is... that possible? o Ao; I would gladly want to play (I looove creating my own characters/team). Or do you mean like Etrian Oddessy style?
  10. hikarushirou

That's where my problem lies. Storyboarding... No idea how to.

That's where my problem lies. Storyboarding... No idea how to.
  11. hikarushirou

That's the Sprite(dit)!

bump a dump
  12. hikarushirou

Crystal Eye [recruitment]

Development Blog Game Thread Game Title: Crystal Eye This is rather plain looking eh? Seems to be missing the game title. I COULD just put it there in text, but that's boring. Would love if someone could make a logo for me. A crystal or dragon (solid color like a shadow so you don't have to...
  13. hikarushirou

Crystal Eye [teaser demo v0.3]

I'm not sure what it is entirely. Other than the usual "heroes on a mission to saaave the worrld~". I have some brainstorming ideas I'm bouncing off two of my friends who are more of a writer than me in TitanPad. Otherwise, on my own I just kinda BS it. Throwing things together and hopefully...
  14. hikarushirou

Crystal Eye [teaser demo v0.3]

Development Blog Recruitment Thread   Background Crystal Eye is a game I made sometime in 2007 with Don Miguel’s translation of RPG Maker 2000. After playing a Sailor Moon and Yami no Matsuei one, I wanted to make one myself. Later I transferred it to 2003 and tried to in XP but that didn't work...
  15. hikarushirou

Along those lines are the typical comments I get on my art and it's really annoying. 8I I feel ya.

Along those lines are the typical comments I get on my art and it's really annoying. 8I I feel ya.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv