3. hikikomaker

happy birthday :kaojoy:

happy birthday :kaojoy:
  4. hikikomaker

Do you use social media?

i forget everyone
  5. hikikomaker

Do you use social media?

i see a lot of video on youtube and have a facebook with some people from my family. i use it more to talk with my family and see news/promotions.
  6. hikikomaker

Any way to put 5% map zoom on rpg maker MV ? Not in the game, i want in the game creation, which only goes to 10%

"1) no plugin ever can change the editor, and that is a request that few people would be interested in, so it's highly questionable if Degica would add that feature to the editor." isnt it something easy to do? if they can transform 100% to 10% why they can not change it to 5%? "If the circle...
  7. hikikomaker

hi r u a virus?

hi r u a virus?
  8. hikikomaker

Any way to put 5% map zoom on rpg maker MV ? Not in the game, i want in the game creation, which only goes to 10%

I want more information about it. I have a new thing to ask, where should i ask? I want to ask about the RPG Maker MV DLCs that i can buy on steam. I have RMMV and the RMMV Tools from steam and right now (today) i want to buy more DLCs, but i do not know if i should do that. I want to make a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alcatraz