Hikitsune-Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stress tested @Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads Plug-In today by hand-placing over 2,500 doodads on a map today...

While it wasn't ideal, the game still ran about 40fps. ^~^
    Reactions: 1 person
    Hikitsune-Red
    Hikitsune-Red
    The way that movement is handled in RMMV does not make 40fps look very flattering. It cuts interpolation way too much to still look nice.

As far as a 32x32 tile size, yeah, this Plug-In is designed to be "grid-free".
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @Hikitsune-Red - I hear ya. But you know...o_O i was trying it out, and i think 1000 doodads might be more than enough, to be honest. And even if i did go over a little, i dont think it would have too much of an ill effect =3 . Thanks for showing this, its so awesome! X3 
    Hikitsune-Red
    Hikitsune-Red
    Anytime!

Best of luck with your project @Blue Shift!

^~^
    Watched some of @Driftwood Gaming's videos today, and got inspired to try out some new things.

First on the list: Mult-player Auction House, which I know sounds like a tall order in a game designed for single-player usage, but I've been making edits to Florian van Strein's GameJolt API for RMMV that allow usage of GameJolt's data storage system, allowing the 'transfer' of items. (As a proof of concept, I made a "Daily GIft" system in my game that is retrieved from GameJolt)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GanMvV