Share This Page

Hikitsune-Red

火狐 - Red =^~^=

Veteran
Hikitsune-Red was last seen:
Feb 11, 2017
    1. Hikitsune-Red
      Hikitsune-Red
      Welp, lesson learned, avoid the RMN community on election days.

Just jumped back on to RPGMaker.net last week, and joined their Slack channel this morning, only to receive a warm welcome from the mods, but then proceed to get chewed out by a guy I attempted to agree with. I'll say no more, for sake of keeping the peace here, but I'm left thinking:

I didn't join for politics, bro. I joined for games... -_-

So long, again, RMN.

And, to join everyone else, I, too, thank the mods for doing their best here. Let's talk about games, folks.

About games...
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hikitsune-Red
        Hikitsune-Red
        Sorry guys, I know I probably should not have posted at all if I wanted to avoid problems here, but let's just not bring the topic any further than this, eh?
        Nov 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Hikitsune-Red
        Hikitsune-Red
        Sorry @Touchfuzzy, double clicking delete (slow internet) accidentally deleted your post it would seem.

We need to be the light and hope for everyone, America is not just one man, it is many individuals, bound together by similar ideas.

May the future be bright as we move forward with unity, love, and respect for each other.
        Nov 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Euphony
        Euphony
        @Hikitsune-Red Ah don't feel sorry, I think we can all agree that emotions are just very high right now. My first comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular or meant to sound malicious, so I do apologize if it upset anyone. I should have clarified that I felt envious of people in other countries right now, who don't have to deal with these politics. :p
        Nov 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. Hikitsune-Red
      Hikitsune-Red
      Stress tested @Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads Plug-In today by hand-placing over 2,500 doodads on a map today...

While it wasn't ideal, the game still ran about 40fps. ^~^
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hikitsune-Red
        Hikitsune-Red
        The way that movement is handled in RMMV does not make 40fps look very flattering. It cuts interpolation way too much to still look nice.

As far as a 32x32 tile size, yeah, this Plug-In is designed to be "grid-free".
        Oct 31, 2016
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Hikitsune-Red - I hear ya. But you know...o_O i was trying it out, and i think 1000 doodads might be more than enough, to be honest. And even if i did go over a little, i dont think it would have too much of an ill effect =3 . Thanks for showing this, its so awesome! X3 
        Oct 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Hikitsune-Red
        Hikitsune-Red
        Anytime!

Best of luck with your project @Blue Shift!

^~^
        Nov 3, 2016
    3. Hikitsune-Red
      Hikitsune-Red
      Watched some of @Driftwood Gaming's videos today, and got inspired to try out some new things.

First on the list: Mult-player Auction House, which I know sounds like a tall order in a game designed for single-player usage, but I've been making edits to Florian van Strein's GameJolt API for RMMV that allow usage of GameJolt's data storage system, allowing the 'transfer' of items. (As a proof of concept, I made a "Daily GIft" system in my game that is retrieved from GameJolt)
  • About

Birthday:
    December 21
    First Language:
    English

Signature

Need help with any of Yanfly's Plug-Ins? Then please stop, and go to this forum.

Need an actual bug squashed? Then fill out a proper report here.

Looking for a way to change Region ID's in-game, Loading screens at random, or setting a display name for your PH_Warehouse? Then check out my very own Plug-In thread!

^~^ = エブリオンからの物語 = ^~^