Hikitsune-Red

Birthday
December 21
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Signature

Need help with any of Yanfly's Plug-Ins? Then please stop, and go to this forum.

Need an actual bug squashed? Then fill out a proper report here.

Looking for a way to change Region ID's in-game, Loading screens at random, or setting a display name for your PH_Warehouse? Then check out my very own Plug-In thread!

^~^ = エブリオンからの物語 = ^~^

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drags4g