hinola
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• After 3 uploads on itch.io because of bugs and stuff, I realized that ...
    The title screen is still written in french
    • Haha
    Reactions: l8rose and SpaceBot
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    XD Happens. I just realized I didn't add a few items even when the game says 'got this item, got that item' *sigh*
    Progress on the menu, almost finished.
    For the no-travel game jam.

I use my own script to create windows on event, which I started far earlier.
    But the whole content have been created within April.

Still got the battle system to finish, and then the game itself ^^'
    Serious things started, story on the making...
    What would you do in game after this situation ?
    jam_town_2.png

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
    I can start the eventing :3
    (For the no travel jam)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smug