Holder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Worst thing you can do when spriting? *click* [View New Content]
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol! The entire forum is an obstacle to getting a game finished!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    You r making new sprites>??? Hell YEA!
    There isn't really many custom battlebacks that don't use tiles 0.0
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    I think tiled based battlebacks work well considering the amount of effort they take. There's also something of a disconnect when you go into a battle scene with a completely different art style than the map.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Someone should remedy this situation :3
    Holder
    Holder
    I wanted to see what other people used to get an idea of what sort people prefer :( I've been having fun that's for sure, I think it may become frustrating though once I start.
    So tempted to have another go at creating battlebacks, need to practice natural and man made structures first.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Animated battlebacks~~~

Hmm. On second thought that'd be pretty damn awesome.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    @Holder: I say go for it! You can't really improve unless you keep practicing. As always, I look forward to any & all art you make. ̂◡̂

@Zalerinian: lol, I don't think Holder means animated (but that would be cool, kind of hard to make though).
    Can't stop watching the RM Music vol.00 video, wish I could get my hands on it.
    How do I decide what I want my game to look like graphically. Pixel'd or Brushed...
    VX / Ace Auto Tiles are horrid to make, I really wish they revert to the XP system in the future. I can't do what I want to do :(
    Celianna
    Celianna
    They're not that bad, just small. 16x16 doesn't lend itself to make round corners.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm having a real hard time to find any round autotiles for my beaches :/
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I just wish I could use First Seed tiles on ace
    Oh well, I guess hate comments on my blog had to start sooner or later.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm not sure how people can hate your work though.. It's marvelous! I guess they are just jealous of your talent, that's all :)
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    I agree with all of the above. Forget them haters, keep up the great work! It's all lovely.
    kagesummon
    kagesummon
    Your Battlers are freakin amazing~
    Hey Holder! :) Just thought I should ask if It's ok for me to use your signature picture as a credit in the beggining of my game? The picture you are using as a signature on here I mean.
    Holder
    Holder
    Yeah that'll be fine, though if you like I can make something for you if you send me the details via PM. (Like sizes and where it'll be used, splash screen or credit roll)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That would be really cool! I just need to figure out if I can add multiple splash screens with the script I'm using. Because I want to credit the makers of the most important resources that I have in my game. So I don't know if I can only use one splash screen or several of them before the actual title-screen. When I have that covered I will make sure to add some details. Thanks alot :)
    So many things I want to work on... 12:25am, I hate time.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Aye, time is cruel maiden...
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    Yeah 12am is the GREATEST time to get new ideas...I mean sleep...yes "sleep"...uh huh...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    your end boss is time!
    Are all the XP RTP characters already named somewhere?
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Same way that the VX/Ace are named in the database when you open a new project. :D
    Holder
    Holder
    Oh I meant besides the ABCDEFGH ones. Wondering if the others have been given commonly used names.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    they're all hank
    Wondering if anyone actually makes battle animations any more, apart from Timmahs particle ones.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    That's a pretty good question. Definitely would like to see more of them.
    Okay RaiderZ is a really nice game!
    Nightbane
    Nightbane
    How have I not heard of this game before... Looks amazing
    Canas
    I've heard many good things about that game, I'm tempted to try it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_beside_myself.jpg

The worst part about making custom stuff is, I can't really ask any of you why a second copy of the character randomly appears only when going SW, S, or SE and changing directions. Been bugging me for the last two days. On the plus side, look at the new random map pieces I made while thinking about it.:LZSexcite:
RPG Maker News #11 | Mech Battlers, Angels of Death on Console, New MZ Plugins & Music Packs

forgot I drew Riley's message bust ages ago. They might be one of the most unique characters in the game so far.
37 years old...
What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows.

I think the worst part is, I am actually really good...

no... actually, the worst part is writing a song about bum rushing Gandalf to stop Frodo...
I don't even listen to rap.
Just finished v0.1 of FOSSIL. It's a plugin that lets you use MV plugins in MZ without editing them by making them use new functions.

I have about 40 plugins tested and working so far (including chrono engine and some other big ones). I hope that the community will pitch in and help improve it, so we can use all the old plugins in MZ. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnmobi