Recent content by Holder

1. Holder

Holders Animated Battlers

Want to design a costume for an animated battler? I've just set up a section in my discord for just that! Or alternatively post them here. Front back and side please and also state which class from my planned list
  2. Holder

Male archer finished and I had fun with the weapons. https://holder-anibat.itch.io/holders-animated-battlers-archer-male-base
  3. Holder

Updated my Male Knight -added another attack swing and included five ready to use weapon sheets. Holders Animated Battlers - Knight Male Base by Holder (itch.io)
  4. Holder

First download pack has been posted at itch.io containing the three bases and five weapons ready to go: Please show some love and head over there to download and have fun with it. Holders Animated Battlers - Lancer Female Base by Holder (itch.io)
  5. Holder

New year release:
  6. Holder

Have I reached a character/image limit?

I've not hosted the images here. They're all from outside links, which is why I'm assuming it's character limit within the post itself.
  7. Holder

Have I reached a character/image limit?

My last two resource releases I've not been able to update my main topic with the thumbnails and links to the full images. The error message that I receive is general oops something went wrong. The only thing I can think of it being is I've passed a topic size limit.
  8. Holder

New addition, Frog battler which is originally based on the rain frog from Xenogears. Decided to drop the rain part to make the creature easier to find. Really pleased how this turned out.
  9. Holder

Treant based on the one from Final Fantasy. Going for more forest/grassland early game content.
  10. Holder

Just finished a stream working on the Medusa @Avery and here's the result:
  11. Holder

Thank you @Dungeonmind, it's funny I'm doing more animations than the commercial game that it's based on.
  12. Holder

Thank you :) Wanting to get a bit better before I fully go for medusa, think that's why I tend to focus on the smaller battlers first. For MV there's a way but it's very convoluted that I wasn't able to understand it. MZ there's one that's almost finished and includes visual weapons for the...
  13. Holder

14. Holder

Finished all the single poses.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on some A4 Interior walls in my own style.
Making test maps is really illuminating when it comes to figuring out how the real maps should be. It's like the outline that one writes for the story before writing the actual story.
I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diva_Online